I'm Sorry Mommy

"Jahseh" "Yeah" "Whens your mom leaving" "No time soon babe" "I want you to meet my mom properly" "Ok lets go" "Wait your going dressed like that" "Whats wrong with what I'm wearing" "Your pants are sagging and your shirts half open" I say pointing at his jeans and button up shirt "This is how I dress and If yo mom don't like dat then we don't have to get along" "Ugh Jehseh can you at least put on your gucci shirt" "Fine"

Sonice outfit

Sonice outfit

~At My Moms House~

"Crystal baby" "Hi mommy" I say hugging her.

"This is my boyfriend X" she looks down at his sagging pants I seen this coming.

"We've met" she says unpleased to see him.

"I'm very sorry ma'am that wasn't me I was just very frustrated at the time" my mom sighs.

"It's okay I understand, come in" we walk in to the big mention in the middle of no where.

"Where's uh... Dad" "You don't have to worry about him I kicked him out" "Okay" we have a seat in the living room then my mom starts asking Jahseh questions lord give me strength.

"So X what does X stand for" "It's short for Xxxtentacion" "That's your real name?" "No stage name I'm a rapper" "Oh of course so... What does Xxxtentacion stand for" oh lord no he laughs before he answers.

"It means sexual temptations because I have always been fascinated by porn" my mom chokes on her drink.

"So Crystal how did you two meet" my mom says ignoring what Jahseh said.

"In school" "Oh I'm glad to hear your going to school" "Well... Not anymore th-theres a couple of things you should know about me mom" "Go ahead" "Well first I suffer from multiple personality disorder its from severe trauma during early childhood" "I- I'm so so sorry I let this happen to you my baby girl" she says teary eyed I hold her hands.

"Mom don't cry I'm ok with who I am but the other thing is that. I'm in a gang, members only"

"Oh dear... I-I thought you wanted to be a singer or a docter finish collage be everything your fathers not" "I did but. Things change mom" "It's this boy isn't it he's a bad influence with all his gang banging and tattoos" "She makes her own choices she doesn't listen to me she doesn't listen to anybody I told her to quit so don't try to put that shit on me" "Crystal don't be like me falling for a drug lord because now I'm in a marriage that I can't get out of" "We-we have to go mom I love you" I say kissing her on the cheek and walking out of the house I start to feel disappointed in my self.

"I'm sorry babe" "Not right now X"