WOUNDED

STILL 3 MONTHS AGO........

I just got home from work. My entire body was hurting and I hadn't worked out all day so I decided to go up to Lucious' gym for a couple of hours and worked the booty. After I was done I quickly went up to my room to shower.
I opened the bathroom door that was in my bedroom, grabbed a towel and began to shower. Scrubbing every inch of my sticky sweaty body with warm water and some soap, letting the water wash all the pain away. Even if it was just for a moment. After I finished showering, I dried my self of and dressed myself.
I checked the clock in my room it was 10 p.m. I stepped out to go to Lucious' room. Only to find that he was sound to sleep in his bed. That wack ass Claudia was nowhere to be seen either.

'THANK GOD!! .' I thought

By that time I still need to get some things done at work so I went back to my room took my laptop and a nice fuzzy blanket and headed down to the pool. I walked down the stairs, opened the door while hugging my laptop and my blanket.
I was walking towards the pool when I heard what sounds like footsteps behind me I turned my head to look back, suddenly I felt a deep sharp pain by the side of stomach then I was roughly thrown to the water . Claudia stabbed me. Her pale face was the last thing I remembered before the staggering pain took over my entire body. I couldn't move. I couldn't see. I couldn't breathe. The water was turning red. I was completely out of breathe. Then everything went black. I felt some one lifting me out of the water I think it was him. He was calling my name.

LUCIOUS POV

It was late at night I was somehow waiting for Cookie since she hasn't come home yet. She is probably very busy at Empire. Of course she is always busy especially with her new project. I decided to go lay in bed for a few seconds di I crawled to bed and closed my eyes I thought about the sing Jamal made today.
He sounds amazing. I'm proud of him to say the least. It's not right for me to take credit for it cause I or Lucious was never there for him. But he's still my son and I'm his father, I'm very proud.
I wasn't sure how it happened. I was asleep then I heard a big splash then screaming it woke me up. I looked at the window too see Cookie drowning in the pool that was turning red, bloody red and Claudia running away, I couldn't see her face. My heart dropped.
I grabbed my phone and called an ambulance then I ran down to the pool. I got to the pool, she wasn't moving. blood surrounding her . I jumped in the pool. Carefully turned her body and grabbed it was cold and stiff. She was stabbed. The lower left part of her stomach was bleeding I started shaking She wasn't breathing. I urgently carried her up to the ground, straightened her neck, grabbed open her mouth and gave her I pumped her chest she still wasn't breathing. Her blood was dripping through the floor. I grabbed a towel and closed her belly I heard an ambulance sirence.
U pumped her chest again. As hard as I could then gave her my breathe. It still didn't work. I tried again. Nothing.
Then suddenly a tear slipped out of my eye. Sweat escaping my entire body. My now cold hands pumping her cold chest. My wet lips touching hers giving out my air. I whispered
"please Cookie come back"

The ambulance came banging on my door. I saw. Juanita came out from the distance I yelled to her.

" open the gate" I was the loudest I've ever been.

" come on Cookie" I said opening her mouth once more. I exhaled. I heard people running from the distance. I didn't take my eyes of her

Then she coughed. She turned her head and blood was coming out of her mouth. Her watery eyes slightly opened, then the medic came and carried her, her eyes closed once more. She's breathing they put a bathing tube in her face then rushed her to the ambulance I urgently sprint behind them. They covered her with a grey blanket and checked her pulse. They asked me how did this happen.
"a bitch stabbed her then threw her to the pool. "
I yelled with anger

I took her cold hand and kissed it. More tears suddenly streamed down my face.

"stay with me Cookie" I whispered in her ear as we made our way to the hospital.

I felt her faint pulse as I held her hand that was slowly getting colder. I stared at her, then memories starts rushing through

********************************
AUTHOR'S NOTE

THANK UUUU SO MUCH 4 READING
I kniw I haven't published anything for the longest time but I just like to say that I LOVE U GUUUUUYYYYS AND THANK U SO MUCH FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS I hope u enjoyed the chapter and I'd like to annouce that I post every Friday now if I post more or earlier I'll let u know on my IG it's on @cookies.Nookie and @giaxxnina