Bullied Again

Ssundee's POV 

 I walked to school because I missed the bus today ,and my mom didn't want to take me to school. I walked in the school building going straight to my locker.  Opening my locker I heard him. "Hey mental issue kid freak," Mitch insulted. " Go away Mitch," I yelled. "Aww, looks like you forgot who I was," Mitch sarcastically said.  I felt a warm hit go on my back he had punched me. I fell hitting my head on the locker ,and he had a  pocket knife in his pocket. {I know i'm not funny lol} He stabbed me in my arm then ripped it all the way down as blood pooled out. The bell ringed and he left me there. My vision started going blurry. I heard a voice ,but I just couldn't get up from the floor. I slowly started to black out.

Crainer's POV

 I opened my locker putting all the stuff I don't need and taking what I do need math class. I shut my locker locking it afterwards going down the hall to get to my class. Walking down the hallway Mitch ran into me I guess he was trying to make it to school because the bell just rang. Also he prob- I interrupted my thoughts seeing Ian on the floor in a pool of blood. "Ian!" I yelled. I was worried.what just happened? "Ian! I kept yelling his name running over to him I picked him up checking his pulse. It was damaged bad. I couldn't feel his heartbeat either. "Somebody! HELP!""Come on Ian you're fine it's going to be okay," I started to cry at this point seeing him like this. I kissed him on his cheek hoping that he would wake up ,but no it didn't work. A nurse was running down the hallway. I'm guessing she heard my screaming. She came over and told me to go to class.I wondered who could possibly do this no one was even close to him exce- Mitch. It was MItch who did this. I walked up the stairs turned and there was math class. Usually me and Ian have this together ,but he got stabbed. Yea I found the pocket knife next to him. So I picked it up and kept it in my pocket. (Again I know  I'm not funny] I walked into to math class just to hear the speakers go off, "Benjamin will you please go to the nurse's office like right now and bring your stuff with you thank you" I asked my math teacher Ms. Coceller to dismiss me and then I got my stuff heading down to the nurse's office. Still having dry tears on my face I tried to ignore them. I heard muffled screaming from somewhere I jus- I realized it was coming from the nurse's office ,and it sounded like Ian. I ran to the office and decided to drop my stuff at my locker ,and ran as fast as I could. I kept going until the door was in front of me. Pushing open the door I saw Ian he was screaming my name. I opened the door to nurse Joy trying to calm him down as well. She saw me telling me to calm him down. I went over to him he looked in so much pain. " Hey Ian i'm right here no need scream i'm right here," He sat up calming down. Dangit I should've kissed him when I had the chance. He looked up at me I saw a smile go across his face. "Mr.Vestergaard your mom is here," Mr.Zveryer said. I went out the office doors to see my mom outside. I'm hoping Ian is ok.

The next day

Ian's POV

I was texting Ben on my phone about to play some minecraft. I was happy that I couldn't go to school because of my injury. Looking out my window seeing all the other kids outside is upsetting ,but i'm in inside person so i'm not that jealous. "IAN MARCUS STAPLETON!" my dad yelled obnoxiously. "Get your ass down here right this instant!" I'll be down in a minute!" I yelled back. I really hope I wasn't going to get hurt again. My parents always abuse me because I have my issues. I went down the stairs slowly approaching each step with caution. Finally seeing my dad drinking beer of course, I asked him why he wants me down here. " I want you down here because I heard yesterday you don't know how to stand up for yourself ,so I thought I could teach you TO STOP BEING THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE AND ACTUALLY TRY TO FIND YOU DISABILITY BITCH!" He got done drinking his beer throwing the bottle at me. It broke across my face I flinched back landing on a broken glass piece. One of my scars opened up which blasted out of blood. "Also..... I brought something to tell you to stop being so damn disrespectful!" I flinched at what he had, a gun. A pistol. I heard the most loudest noise in my life when the gun shot fired he had just barely missed. He was cursing and yelling at why I shouldn't even be alive. I went up to my room grabbing my phone I needed to get out of here cause I may just get shot. My dad was down there not paying attention until I ran up the stairs I think he heard me.

Crainer's POV

"Hold on my dad is calling me see ya," Ian ended hanging up the call. "Alright see ya," I smiled although he couldn't hear me cause he hanged up I felt like saying it. I decided to play minecraft while I wait for him to come back on. "HONEY,Come down here please," My mom called. I went downstairs seeing she had made Mørbradbøf it's basically pork tenderloin sometimes hot cooked with onions. I started to eat my food receiving a call from Ian. I answered it putting my food down on my plate. As I was about to take another bite. 

S for Ian C for Ben N for Ben's thinking

S Crainer come get me from my house please!

C Why!Whats up?

N I heard the worry in his voice

S there's no time to explain just please come pick me up at my house my dad is trying to kill me!He has a gun!

C OK i'll be right there

I hanged up saying bye to my mom and headed out the door. I just hope Ian is ok. I sped my way down the road in my car. I arrived at Ian's house jumping out the car I ran toward his house so quick I almost got hit by a passing car. I banged on his door so hard my hand started to knock after the first knock. The door didn't open so I rammed into it. All I cared about right now was helping Ian get through this. I never expected his dad to go completely psycho.  The door finally fell open I ran inside hearing screaming throughout the whole house.  I ran up stairs to his room finding his dad on top of him with a gun in his hand pointed at his head. I jumped on his dad grabbing the gun out of his hand. I saw Ian bleeding out I needed to think quick. I through the gun out the window the window broke shattering the whole room with glass. Ian was blanking out I could tell. His dad through a punch at me and he missed and I had in opportunity. I punched him dead in his face making him hit his head on the nightstand causing a lamp to fall over and hit his head. It broke on him as I picked up Ian from the bed. He was light. Thankfully. I made sure he had his phone and laptop his phone was on the bed so I grabbed it his laptop was on the floor I couldn't get it for him. His dad was waking up as well so I needed to hurry. I started to walk out of the room ,but of course his dad woke up hitting me in the leg. I fell with ssundee in my arms. I hit my head on the wall throwing a glass shard from the floor in his eye. I got lucky his eye was bleeding. I wanted to be careful not to go to jail and kill this man. I saw Ian on the floor and I picked him up and rushed out the door was on the floor so I couldn't exactly close it ,but that's not what I really cared about. I only cared about Ian. I ran through the street and ran into the car throwing Ian on the passenger seat. I started the car and started to call 911. Hello this is 911 what's your emergency. My boyf- I mean my best friend Ian Marcus Stapleton has almost been shot by his dad Andrew Stapleton [ I don't  know his dad's real name or if he even had one so just roll with it]I am a bystander when Ian called me to tell me to pick him up and I need you to come to salem st and the address is 453 i'm currently in a car and I need the ambulance. Ok just wait right there. I hang up texting my mom what's happening so she knows where i'm at. Then I see him. His dad coming from the house. My heartbeat quickens as I try to hide and act like i'm a bystander car just sitting there. I come closer to Ian so that he doesn't see me and of course the ambulance is right there. I hop out of the car with Ian on my side. His dad is closer and closer to the ambulance as it parks. I start to run.  With Ian on my back I see the people get out of the car I help them get him on the bed. Then I hear his dad yell, " Hey that's my SON!""Ignore it," I say to the people. "That's his dad," They understand as police cars pull up I get him in the bed ,and his dad  comes up behind me and punch me the Ambulance pulls off as I see the pocket knife in his hand he brings it up to me about to stab me. He takes it into my leg. The pain hurts so much ,and then the police are there to take him away. My leg starts to turn red and my jeans slowly turn red as well. The police pushes him out the way and takes the knife out of me. I wince at the pain as the officer helps me up and one of them holds a tazer up to Andrew. They tell me to go home and that they'll deal with this later. I give She ask me what happened and I tell her everything.  She tells me to get some rest and I do what she tells me to ,because today was a long day.