Caramel, Nougat, & Messy Orange Sticks

The day just got stranger and stranger. First Lucifer's child had been born, Cas was dead, Crowley was dead, Rowena was dead, and Mary was most likely dead as well. It made my heart ache just to think of it all. But the craziest thing that had happened was the fact that this child...Jack...wasn't a baby. He was a teenager already. In fact, he was about my age...well...psychically speaking.

Technically, he was only a day old. Sam and Dean had been fighting Lucifer when Jack had walked out of the house. I knew my brothers would be mad but I knew I had to follow after him. After getting dragged into the police for Jack's nudity, we found him some clothes. And somehow, I'd found myself sitting on the floor situated in between the boy who'd brought us here, Clark, and Jack himself. I made a humming sound as I tasted the chocolate-y goodness on my tongue as I bit into my Twix bar.

"Gosh, I forgot how much I loved these things," I laughed between bites, shaking my head.

I glanced over at Jack then and grinned as I saw him munching happily on his candy bar. He must have felt my eyes on him because he looked up at me then.

Smiling, he said with a mouthful, "I like nougat!"

I laughed out loud, shaking my head at his child-like antics before putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh, honey, just wait till you try caramel!" I said, holding out my own Twix bar to him.

Smiling, he set down his own candy bar before taking a bite of mine. He moaned loudly and I laughed even harder as he bounced up and down in his seat.

"This is better, this is better!" he said excitedly before taking another bite.

I rolled my brown eyes playfully as I got up off the floor and headed over to the snack machine. Sliding some change in that I had dug out of my pocket, I pressed the button before the machine started up and dropped a bag of Cheetos to the bottom. Sticking my hand in the slot, I pulled it out and smiled as I opened it. I threw a few in my mouth before feeling eyes on me. Glancing up, I noticed Jack watching me curiously, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What are those?" he asked, pointing one sticky finger towards my bag of chips.

"Cheetos and they're mine. You can't have any," I smirked, sitting down beside him.

Silence ensued between us a moment and suddenly, I felt a bit guilty. It's not like he'd ever eaten any before to actually know how they taste... He shifted beside me then and I glanced up to see him put a hand on the snack-machine. The lights flickered overhead and instinctively, my hand went to the knife at my belt. But just as soon as it happened, the lights returned to normal and I looked over at Jack to see him holding a bottle of Coca-Cola in his hand with a triumphant smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back as he sat down next to me.

He held it out to me expectantly and slowly, I took it from him before taking a swig, letting the fizzy liquid slide down my throat.

"So can I have some of those messy, orange sticks now?"