•28• *Three Years Later*

*You can play the song when ever*Lina's-P

Lina's-P.o.v
"Are you excited for tomorrow!" asked Caroline while Min-ji, Regan, my mom, our kids, and I were getting our nails did.
"Of course I am, who wouldn't be." I responded to with a smile on my face.
After that we went to pick up the dresses then to the hotel. HwanGi and I decided to get married in Hawaii. When we got back to the hotel, we all went to the restaurant in the hotel to eat. When we were done eating we all went back to our rooms to rest for tomorrow.
* Next Morning*
I woke up to a knock on the door at 5:50 in the morning to see the lady who was in charge of dropping off the shoes. I said thank you to her while she was walking away, after handing me all the shoes for us girls. When I started to wake up everyone I finally realized today is my wedding. After I woke'm up I dressed Aryana in her flower girl dress. While I started to do my makeup my mom started on Aryana, Jasmyne, Cleo, and Bora's hair, Reagan and Caroline had on their gowns then started on their makeup. When I finished, I put on my "shoes".
My mom did my hair, after that I grabbed the bag my dress while Caroline grabbed Cleo, Min-ji grabbed Bora, Regan grabbed Jasmyne, and we all got in the car and to the beach house Hwan, Ary, and I went to for a vacation, which the wedding was being held. When we got there I saw that half of the guest was down at the beach. We went inside the house so I could put on my dress. When I slipped on the dress and had Regan zip it up, I turned towards the mirror and at my dress. After while Seth came in holding their baby Victoria and holding their son Mateo's hand which also happened to be my adopted step siblings. Seth gave Victoria to my mom and came to hug me.
"You look amazing, Lina.", he said to me. "Are you ready?", he asked. "Yep!"
My mom went go sit with Victoria and Cleo in the front. After that everyone got in position. First is Caroline and Xavier, then Reagan and Aleczander, Min-ji and Ryder, after them was Mateo as the ring bearer, and Ary, Caroline's 3 year old daughter Cleo, Reagan's 3 year old daughter Jasmyne as the flower girls. When the traditional wedding music played everyone stood up and looked down the aisle. Then they started to walk down the aisle. The groomsmen went and stood next HwanGi and the bridesmaids went over to where I would be standing. The three little ones tossed the petals down. When I went up Seth let go of my arm and sat next to my mom with Bora and Victoria. And I went stand with HwanGi. We then exchanged our vows and HwanGi gave me our first kiss as husband and wife.
*skip to the reception*
I changed into my other dress and put on my rose gold tie up stilettos.

When we came out we all went to the serving table to get something to eat

When we came out we all went to the serving table to get something to eat. After 20, Hwan and I went to cut the wedding cake. When that was done we had our first dance.