Chapter 2-new home

When I arrived,I stared at their huge house. It could almost fill a thousand people..."welcome to my home. But remember, this is not yours yet.. if Reiji allows you to stay" My mind filled with excitement, but also I was scared.
What if they didn't accept me?where should I go then? And if they accept me, how are they going to treat me?
My mind flooded questions,here and there,as Shuu slowly opened the door for me. I stepped inside,and warmth welcomed me.

Shuu started to speak"sit down on the
Couch,I'll be right back in a moment." I sat on the couch, thinking to myself, where are the others? And suddenly hear a voice beside me, wich made me almost jumped out of the couch yelled at me;"Who are you?" I looked where the voice came from,and saw a guy with an angry look on his face, with white hair,and a necklace with a key hanging on it."Well? Who are you!?" He said as he violently, punched the wall which was broken now. Then another man comes in the livingroom,
he was wearing eyeglasses with black hair;"Subaru, how many times do I have to tell you to not punch the walls?!"the man said. I was speechless.

Then I heard another voice behind me;"oh, look. A lovely girl decided to visit us... So that was the scent." I turned around to see a man wearing a hat,and he had green eyes. And behind him, a kid? No..he was taller than me.he sorta looked like a kid, with a teddy bear,and he had purple hair. I awkwardly look away from them, and saw a guy with red hair, that made me squeal. finnaly, Shuu came. I ran to him and wrapped my arms to one of his. "Shuu,who is this?" The man with the glasses asked."this is y/n, she will stay here because she was kicked out from her house."Shuu explained. Then the man looked at me and said;"do you really want to stay here?" I nodded."and do you promise to not interrupt or get on our way?" I nodded."If you are,prove it.And I will examine you and your behavior and tell if you are worthy of staying in this mansion." I nodded. The guy who punched the wall, I think his name is Subaru? Yeah. He was staring at me.

Shuu looked at me and looked at Subaru."Do you even know who your dealing with?"Subaru said in a cold voice. Well...I know that I was a human who turned into a vampire... I avoided eyecontact with him."Your all vampires...a-and I know that...And I know who I'm dealing with."I blurted out. I didn't even know what I was saying. The guy with the glasses introduced himself his name was Reiji, the guy with the teddy bear is Kanato, he waved at me as Reiji introduced him. The guy with the hat was Laito. and he smiled at me and said;"nice to meet you, little bitch."  And the guy with the red hair is Ayato,and he gave me a smirk. Reiji showed me to my room,....and all was Damn PINK...

(Shuu's POV)
Well, I saw the dissapointment on her face while she looked in her room."is something wrong?"I asked. She looked at me and said;"pink is really not my favorite color, but I'm fine with it."She says as she went inside, put her laugage on top of her bed,and started unpacking."So,I guess I'll leave you now." I said as I shut the door slowly.
I walked through the hall and saw Kanato passed by me. But...nah, I'll just leave him be.
(Kanato's POV)
I was bored so I thought It would be nice if I greet y/n. Maybe she will even play with me and teddy. I passed by Shuu, and ignored him and when he was gone,I gently knocked on y/n's door. She opened it and was surprised to see me."Can I help you?" She asked. What a stupid question, did I even tell her that I need help? But I tried to be nice, since she's new here."I just wanted to greet you and hoped that you can play with me. That's all." Her face change to dissapointment, and said;"Oh, sorry,Kanato but I'm still unpacking my stuff,I would really like to play with you,but I can play with you later as soon as I finished unpacking, okay?".I dissapointly nodded. And she closed the door. I thought she was lying, I think she doesn't even like me, even teddy.
(Y/n's POV)
Well that was awkward. But a promise is a promise,I can't let them lose my trust and might have to lose this house. I think he'll be angry at me if I didn't keep my word.
So I unpacked my things,then I got dressed. And went out of my room, and headed to Kanato's room, wherever that is. Oh great y/n! You even forgot to ask Kanato where his room is! Just great!! I thought to myself as I wandered around the mansion. Left or Right?"hmm.." right.
Bad decision.
I saw Subaru. I hope he doesn't see me.