Chapter 1

Rebecca's POV~

"Weebecca? Weebecca?" a small sweet voice said. I opened my eyes and saw sweet little Christian, my four year old baby brother. I sat up. "What happened Chrissy? Someone hurt you again?" I said teasingly, getting into a fighting position. He burst out into a fit of giggles and I smiled.

"No. Mommy just wanned me to tell yew to hurry up. You're gunna be late for you're new school." He said walking to the door. "Ok. Thanks Chrissy!" I said as he walked out. I walked to my walk-in closet. "Hmm...what to wear? What to wear?" I looked over my clothes. "Tank tops, hoodies, bikinis, aha! Crop tops."

I grabbed a white bralet that had studs on the straps, and above my chest. Then I scanned over my pants and chose a pair of black high waisted shorts. Half the side was covered in studs, and the bottom was frayed. Then for my jacket, I got a black, leather, short jacket.

Then I walked to the shower and dried myself off in ten minutes. Yes I take a really fast shower. Not like those girls who say, they're "taking a shower" but actually they're scraping their skin off with a loofah. I put on my clothes and grabbed, my sky blue backpack that had birds drawn on them, my phone, ran out my room, and down the stairs.

"Bye mom! Bye Chrissy!" I said shoving a piece of toast into my mouth. "Bye!" they said as I ran out the door and to my bike.

***

I parked my bike close to the doors, turned off the engine and put on my light blue beats, that had the top and rims covered in light blue diamonds. I heard wolf whistles and comments such as,

"Damn, she fine."

"I'd tap that."

"Dibs."

And others. I looked at the girls and they were giving my death glares. Skanks. All of a sudden this girl walks up to me. I stopped. "You're ugly." She said. I looked up. Damn! Her face resembled the Barbie doll I destroyed, just by taking one look at it. "Excuse me, Barbie." I said. "What?" she yelled.

"Are you deaf I said excuse me, Barbie."

"Well, you look like a hoe."

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Good, I was trying to look like you today." Then people burst into "ooh"s and "she got you"s. I didn't even notice we had a crowd. I walked to the front door. "Ooh, look! She's running away. She scared she's gonna get her ass kicked." I turned around. "Bitch please. The only ass that's gonna get kicked, is when yo father rapes you cuz he too thirsty." I shot back.

The crowd burst into cheers and screams. "Well, you mama so ugly, I went blind after seeing her!" she said. "Bitch, one, you never met my mother, and two," I picked up some dirt in my hands. "I bet you mama tits so old, you breast feed like this." I curled my hand to make a fist, and blew through the top, to make the dirt fly out.

Everyone went wild and I stood there smirking. "Well...we-well..." she stuttered. Then she sighed in defeat. "Exactly." I said walking away.

***

"What do you want?" the rude, desk lady said. "I'm here for my schedule." I replied. "Name." She asked. "Rebecca Wilson." She froze, then started typing. Oh did I forget to mention, that my parents own 9/10 of the city?

Yeah sorry. And also that my house is bigger than the White House? Sorry about that too. "He-here you go." the lady said. I grabbed my schedule and walked out the room.

Let's see...first period is...algebra. Yippee.... Ok my locker is 2567. I went to my locker, but unfortunately for me, there were two people sucking each other's face of, next to it. I walked up to them. "Yo! This is too much PDA!" I yelled. "Get a room!" the girl turned around. I knew it. "Oh hi Barbie!" I said. "Bitch your just jealous, that you can't get a guy." She said. I scoffed. "Bitch please. I don't need to be looking like I walked out of Sluts-R-Us to get a guy." The guy chuckled.

"Now excuse me. I need to get to my locker." And with that, I grabbed my things, and walked away.