A Secret Gift

"A Secret Gift"

Setting: ? 🌍🇺🇸🏡

Characters:

Maria

Zayla

Zaylie

Zaylene

This story is based on three sisters Zaylene who is 15, Zayla who is 14, and Zaylie who is 13. These girls have an extraordinary gift that not many people have, What is it? These girls inherited a gift from their mother, which is to communicate with the paranormal. When these girls were younger their father past away in a car accident, these girls do not know about their gift or at least their mom thinks that. Their mom, Maria is an only child therefor she is the only one besides her mother and daughters in the family who has the gift. Zaylene, Zayla, and Zaylie's father did not die because of a drunk driver, he died because their mother sadly came across a evil spirit who somehow managed to make their father's car crash into a tree. To this day Maria has not used her gift and has not told her kids the truth about their gift or their dad, but what Maria doesn't know is that her kids are about to find out about their gift. It's the first day of summer and Maria decides to take her daughters to the beach. At the beach their talking, playing, enjoying the sun and the quality time they have with their mother. It's lunch time and they run to their picnic basket, when they finish eating they beg their mother for 10 more minutes at the beach Maria tells them, "Okay just 10 more minutes." While their playing Zaylie and Zayla meet a little boy the age of 5 who claims to be lost they call their big sister Zaylene over to help. Zaylene asks the little boy for his name, the little boy says, "Alex." Zayla asks him, "Do you know what time you got here?" Alex says, "I think I got here two years ago." Zaylie asks him, "Two years ago? Don't you mean two hours ago, maybe?" Alex says, "I don't know." Zayla says, "Lets go tell mom." Zaylene says, "Okay you stay here and me and Zaylie will go tell mom." Zaylie and Zaylene go to tell Maria and then they go with Zayla. They see Zayla and Maria says, "Where is the little boy?" Zayla says, "I don't know he was here a second ago" Maria tells them, "Maybe he found his mom, lets go its getting late." They leave, The three girls feel bad but believe their mom. Maria knew what they were talking about.

THE NEXT DAY.

Zaylene, Zayla and Zaylie go to school and after there mom drops them off Zaylene goes to her class Zayla goes to hers and Zaylie goes to hers. While Zaylie goes to her class she sees Alex again.

Zaylie. Alex?

Zaylie runs outside her class and down the main hall way screaming

Zaylie. Alex!!!!

Until she stops to take a breath. And everybody comes out of there class rooms to see why she was screaming. Including Zaylene,and Zayla. They all go back into there class rooms and Zaylene and Zayla go talk to Zaylie in the bathroom and put an out of order sign on the door to have a private meeting.

Zaylene. Zaylie what is wrong with you. Alex is back with his mom.

Zayla. He's ok now he's fine

Zaylie. No I saw him

Zayla. Then. Where is he

Zaylie. I don't know he just disappeared

Zayla. That's impossible

Zaylie. What's wrong with me

Zaylene. If there is something if there is which there isn't mom can tell us

Zayla. How do you know

Zaylie. Moms mom so who's gonna know better about us if we don't her. Let's get out of here

THEY LEAVE HOME EARLY AND GO HOME.

Maria. Girls what are you doing home

Zaylie. Mom we need your help

After they tell there mom their problem Maria tells them about the secret gift.

Maria. Girls there's something I need to tell you. First off by say your not crazy Zaylie

Zaylie. Oh thank god

Maria. But I guess you can say that in a way we all are

Zayla. Oh my god is it contagious

Maria. No but there is a secret I've been keeping from you guys.

Zaylene. What mom

Maria. Your not normal. In fact quite the opposite see you girls have a gift a glorious one I'm not so sure about that but... You girls have a secret gift...of the paranormal...

Zayla. Is it contagious too

Maria. No it's a gift. A gift that my mothers gave her and one she gave me and one I gave to you.

Zaylie. Us

Maria. Yeah you see. When you were born Zaylene I wanted you to share my gift with the world and help others who were in need of help on the other side. Then Zayla when you were born I also wanted you two to always help each other out. Then when Zaylie was born I thought the perfect family to come to in a crises. But then there was this women

Zaylie. A women?

Maria. She told me that what I was doing was bad. Then I talked to my mom about it and she said ghost like that are only looking for one thing bad luck she said. But I didn't listen that women needed to find her son before she went over into the light. So I helped her. After she crossed over the women returned and said I WARNED YOU. Then I received a call saying your father had passed.

Zaylie. Mom was my dad like us

Maria. No you all inherited my gift and grandmas

Zayla. So you didn't continue with the dream of all of us helping others

Maris. I couldn't if it meant putting yo family on the line.

Zaylene. So did you get to say goodbye to daddy from the other side.

Maria. Yes you all did too

Zaylie. So why'd you keep it a secret I mean you could've told us

Maria. And ask you to with hold of your power

Zaylene. What power

Maria. Grandma and grandpa were both supernatural so that made me even more powerful then them making you all stronger than me and that my lovelies is the biggest threat to that shadow.

Zayla. So why didn't you ever try to defeat it

Maria. I did. That's why I'm not as powerful over the years I've tried to regain my strength. But I know a way to get it back

Zaylie. How?

Maria. To help people cross over it gives you energy.

Zaylie. Wait mom did you see when we were talking to Alex.

Maria. No

Zaylene. But how is that possible your one of us

Maria. I know but something tells me Alex isn't really who he says he is.

Zayla. What do you mean

Maria. I felt something when you girls where talking to him.

Zaylie. What was it mom

Maria. Something I only felt once in my life before. Something evil

Zaylene, Zayla, Zaylie. WHAT WAS IT!!!

Maria. It was the women's shadow the same one that killed your father. And I don't think it's the end... But the beginning.