"Who?"

"Stephanie."

"No," Ryan stated sternly.

Brendon rolled his eyes sighing. "I'll block all contact with Dallon on social media and his number, only if you do the same for Stephanie."

The brunette bit his lip contemplating the decision. "Promise?" He asked.

"Promise," Brendon answered. Ryan smiled warmly at Brendon before pulling out his phone.

The two stood in my room staring down at their phone screens while I just sat there unsure of what to do. "So.. um," I began laughing breathily, breaking the silence between us all. "What are you two now?"

They both looked up at each other waiting for an answer. "Boyfriends?" Ryan questioned.

"Boyfriends," Brendon stated leaning in to kiss the younger's cheek. I smiled at the two they were adorable, and finally this arguing was over.

--------------time skip-------------

Josh's Pov:

Tyler; the confused boy who lives next to me and completely despises everything I do. That boy who has a girlfriend although he's so obviously gay. That boy who hates me although I've done nothing wrong. That boy I just want to be friends with but makes me feel like shit everyday.

On the other hand, Tyler is that stunning golden tanned boy that I hang around with, despite all the rude comments, in hope that we could just be friends.

But of course, he'll never let that happen. I'm too much of a 'annoying ass prick' to be seen with the boy. And whenever I feel as if we're finally becoming close, I'm being pushed away.

It was night outside, both of our parents at work. Abby was inside sleeping while Ashley and I were sitting outside watching Jordan play basketball.

"Josh!"

I looked up, from my lap, at my younger brother.

"Are you paying attention?" He questioned.

I nodded my head. He smiled, bouncing the ball twice before shooting it into the basket.

I grinned at him. "You're getting good at this, Jordan."

Thanks Josh," Jordan responded. "Zack has been teaching me."

I rolled my eyes at the thought of the Joseph family. Ashley's head shot up from her phone at the mention of Zack. "Zack's so good at basketball," the girl giggled sitting herself down on the edge of the wooden decked table.

"Mm," I hummed in annoyance shifting my body position in the deck chair.

Ashley sighed. "Just because you don't like Tyler, doesn't mean that we can't like Zack."

I furrowed my brows looking up at the girl. Her silhouette perched along the table, swinging her legs back and forth as the dim garden lights shone on her.

"Who said I don't like Tyler?" I questioned.

They both shrugged. "You did," Jordan stated, "when you were ranting on the phone to that friend with the massive forehead."

"That was yesterday and I was mad," I said boredly. "Plus, it's more him hating me than the other way around."

Jordan nodded before carrying on to shoot baskets. I watched him intently as he ran up and down the grass yard, making lay ups. The curly haired boy ran up the garden bouncing the ball, before shooting it upwards. It hit the side of the hoop bouncing off into next doors garden.