Jena and Courtney's day (Courtenna)

Courtney pov

I was walking with Jena to the park. I had to go with her because Blake Christina Miranda Jacquie and Adam were all going to Jacquie's school for a meeting and I can't go. That's some bullshit. Blake said that I have to stay with Jena because she's the only responsible adult. Whatever.

"Are you excited about going to the park baby?" Jena asked me smiling as we walked

I shook my head and said "not really because I wanna be with Blakey right now

Jena sighed and kept walking and when we got to the park she let go of my hand and let me run. I ran to the slides and started sliding a lot. I wished Adam was there. He took me to the park and pushed me down the slide so fast I ran right into Christina's legs.

Jena was coming towards me and I was gonna run but then she stopped me and said "baby I want to talk to you"

I said "no"

She said "yes baby please? I just wanna tell you that I love you and I never stopped even though I have you away and I know it was stupid baby. Kesley doesn't deserve to have a good life and not you baby"

I smiled at this. I went closer and hugged her "I love you to mommy" I said and then took her hand and then we left the park because we didn't wanna stay there anymore.

On the way home it rained. Jena picked me up and carried me home to her house in the woods. I smiled at her because I was glad I had a mommy again besides Tessanne at the place my real mommy is at. "Mommy" I said

"Yes baby" Jena said

"I am glad you're my new mommy"

"I am glad too Courtney" Jena said and then shut the door tightly.

Then we stayed inside the rest of the day and I didn't leave til Blake came back and got me