Chapter two

This startled me, because no boy has ever done such a thing to her like that. The memory of him winking at me and the word "cutie" kept echoing in my ears. The bell rang. Slapping me awake from the trance. I walked in, everybody already sat down, and staring right into me. And, of course, the ONLY seat available was the one right next to the boy who called me cutie. I felt like screaming. I looked around frantically for another seat, but that was the only one. "C'mon universe this only happens in movies!" I thought. "Why me? Why now?"  I said as I sat next to him. He leaned over to me and whispered into my ear, "I made sure that seat was reserved for you" He whispered. I froze. I was blushing like crazy, I guess I would spout a green leave out of my head any be a tomato for the rest of class. After a couple online tests and notes, the bell rang. I was surrounded by many people buzzing around me, I was lost in a crowd of people. All I could do was cover my head with my hands and hope for my life. After that happened, I saw my desks with my puppy sticker on it. I flipped it over to a note. "Hey cutie, it's that handsome mysterious guy who helped you pick up your stuff. How about you meet me behind the school? I have some friendship introduce to you ❤️ -Richie"