1. School Starts for the Kiddo!

Soarin's POV
My alarm goes off, I look over to see Dash, she is sleeping right through it. 😂 I get up slowly and walk into the kitchen. I grab the pancake mix and add water to it, then I SHAKE IT!! Lol, then I pour the mixture into the pan and flip it. It's cooked! Hmm I feel like I'm forgetting something, let me check my reminders... SHIT IT IS VIOLET'S FIRST DAY IF SCHOOL! I run to her room and wake her up.
"Honey, time to wake up" I wake her.
"Daaaad I wanna sleeep" she replied tiredly.
"You have to, it's your first day of school" i announced,
Her emerald eyes widened.

"YAY!!! I AM SO NERVICITED!!!" She yells at the top of her lungs.

"Shhh Violet, Lower your voice or you are going to wake up-" I whispered.

"What's all the.. screaming a-about?" Dash walks in the room very tired.

"Mom.." I finished my sentence.

"Oh..uh sorry Mom.. and Dad.." She apologized.

"She is screaming because it's her first day of school today" I answered Rainbow's question.

She mouthed 'Fuck' and ran into the baby's room and grabbed Quick.

(Quick wasn't going to school, Violet was)

Dash was putting on Violet's clothing, while i was packing Violet's backpack. Dash grabbed Quick and we hopped in the car.

Dashie's POV

"We're here!!" I chant.

"This was my old elementary school, it was great!" I said. Soarin agreed to stay in the car with quick while i dropped Violet off.

"I hope you have a great day Sweetie!" I said.

"I will Mom, Love you!" I announced.

"Love you too!" I said and hugged her. I watched her walk to class and when she went in, i hopped into the car and drove home.

Violet's POV

I love my family! They are so cool! I make my way to where i believe i have to go. This place is massive!

I end up bumping into this girl that looks like she is 13, the same age as me. She has green hair in a side fringe, into a plat, and blue eyes, she is wearing a cute light pink dress and some flats.

(This is her but imagine as a human and as the same age as Violet)

"Sorry for bumping into you, I'm Violet! What's your name?" I asked her. She is really shy, Then she mutters:

"I-i'm A-a-apple B-berry" She blurts. Then she stares at me.

"You kind of look familiar" She said.

"I do?" I question.

"Yeah, my mother has shown me a picture of someone that looks very familiar to you" She answers.

"What is you're mother's name?" I ask

"Her name is Fluttershy" I replies.

"OMG I HAVE MET YOUR MOM!!! SHE WAS HANGING OUT WITH MY MOM!" I yelled.

"Who is your mom?" She asks me.

"LIKE RAINBOW DASH OF COURSE!!" I say. Then all these kids stare at me. What's their problem? Ooooh, I get it, my mom is famous haha... now i am probably gonna get mobbed for the rest of the day, yay me...........

-Time Skip to first class-
I walk in,
"Good morning Class! Today we have a new student!" Miss Misty Fly said.
Everyone was so... lifeless.. well except for Apple Berry.
"I heard she is the daughter of two famous Wonderbolts Rainbow Dash and Soarin!" Misty bursts.
Everyone looks up and eyes widen, I know my mom will kill me for saying this but.. oh shit.
"You may take a seat" Misty announced. I sat down, 5 minutes later someone taps me and hands me a note. It reads:
Helo...Vylet,
Can I com to yor hose today so I can meet yor pairents?
Ugh😑 I scrunch it up and try to focus... tap tap, another note: can I wak to ur hom with you to meet ur mom and dad?
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME! I scrunch it up and I bang my head on the desk.
-lunchtime-
I was talking to Apple when someone tapped me on the shoulder, it was a girl that had WAY too much makeup on for her age.
"Hey you wanna come sit with us?" She asked.
"Or us!" Another person said.
"No I said it first!" The girl complained. "You know what, I don't care what you think, I'm gonna go and sit with my REAL friend and not people who just wanna be friends with me because of my family, so peev off!!" I yelled and walked over to Apple.
"Wow, you really know how to handle things!" Apple said.
"Hey, My mom is not the element of loyalty for nothing, and I carry that trait through my blood!" I replied.
"Haha, wait... maybe if our mothers ponied up and got wings, maybe we could!" Apple suggested.
"That would be sooo cool!!" I blabbered.
We just chilled with each other for the rest of the day.
-Time Skip-
We walked out together and we found my mom and Apple's mom talking
We said goodbye and Me and mom were in the car alone.
"So, How was your first day!?" She asked.
"Fine... I guess" I said a bit peeved.
"What's wrong Vio?" She questioned.
"Since you asked... YOU AND DAD ARE THE ONES WRONG, NO ONE THERE CARES ABOUT ME! Except Apple but when they found our I was a child of 2 celebrities, they only be my friends because they want to meet you!" I blurted.

The car went silent for the rest.
We arrived, I dropped my bag down, headed to my room and slammed my door.
WORST. DAY. EVER
I WANNA CHANGE SCHOOLS... NOWWWWWWW