"Who's this?" He asked and he sized up Grayson.

Thinking it was as good a time as any to introduce him, she said, "Gil, this is Grayson, son of Grumpy. Grayson this is Gil, son of Gaston."

"Nice to meet you," Grayson said as he stuck out his hand for Gil to shake. Gil didn't immediately reach for it until he saw Uma glaring at him.

"Nice to meet you," he mumbled. The silence that pursued was awkward. The crew was just staring at the outsider trying to see his motives.

Grayson awkwardly laughed said, "I'm more interesting when I speak, trust me."

"Ha, I doubt it," Jonas scoffed.

While Uma glared Grayson laughed, his confidence going back up as he said, "Your captain doesn't just hang out with anyone, you'd be insulting her taste if you doubt it."

Gasps were heard and Uma's jaw dropped. When she got over her shock she had to admit he impressed her. When she looked at the crew she saw that it impressed them too. Grayson managed to simultaneously compliment himself, her and the crew while throwing fear of her wrath in the mix. The only other person she knew to do that successfully was Harry, meaning that she was very impressed.

"Well played," Jonas cracked a smile, "Name's Jonas," and then one by one the crew came up to him and introduced himself.

As soon as the crew was finished. Grayson turned back to Uma and smiled when he saw her impressed expression.

"Didn't know you had that in you," Uma smirked.

"You don't know a lot about me," he winked, "But you can find out."

Uma laughed as she shook her head.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" They heard and they both turned to the sound. The game was about to begin. They picked their spots and watched.

The teams walked in, the crowd cheered. Uma only paid attention to Harry. Which like promised, left him on the bench. Grayson would grab her arm every once in awhile when the match got tense. He'd curse when the Knights lost, cheer when they won. The energy in the room was something even Uma couldn't deny how good it felt to be there. She always loved a good competition but she never realized how fun it could be when more than one person is invested in it. By the second round of the third match, she was hooked and cheering alongside Grayson.

Harry, on the other hand, looked a mix of bored and excited on his place on the bench. You could see him calculating their opponents moves and winced when he saw his teammate make a stupid almost game changing move.

During the break, Harry looked up and scanned for Uma. He first spotted his crew and waved when some waved at him. Then he saw a guy he didn't know talking with Jonas. He tilted his head in confusion because, that he knew of, no Auradonian spoke to his crew, especially not Jonas.

Then what he saw next caused his blood to boil. Uma was leaning on Grayson, laughing at whatever they were talking about. This must be the guy Uma was talking about, he thought. But how has they gotten so close so quickly.

Grabbing the next person that walked by him Hardy asked, "Who is that guy up there with Uma?"

The guy worried that Harry might hurt him if he didn't answer, looked up and scanned the area for Uma. Seeing her and immediately recognizing him he said, "That's Grayson, son of Grumpy."

Harry nodded and let the guy go. The guy immediately scurried away but Harry didn't notice. He was too focused on how the crew had just accepted this guy so quickly.

"Alright we're back!" The guy announced and Harry shook his head as he realized he would have to worry about it later.

The room was yet again filled the sounds of swords crashing and cheers and groans whenever a match was won or lost.