I stayed hugging my wife. We had finally confessed our feelings, well more like I confessed my feelings. She already liked me.

"Atif," mom said walking in. "Someone is here to see you. Said he's a business partner."

"Tell him to go away. I'm busy with my wife," I said and Shyama playfully punched me.

"Go," she said.

I turned to my mom.

"You go. We're coming," I said and she left.

I leaned in and barely pecked Shyama on the lips before she pushed me.

"Go," she said blushing.

Why did I ever hate her? She's literally perfect

We got downstairs to see Shyama's ex. Her hand got tighter in mine.

"Hey," he said cheerful.

"To what do I owe this displeasure?" I asked.

He was staring at Shyama who was looking down.

"Eyes over here," I said.

"Can't help it. She's still so freakin hot," he said.

"She's my wife!" I yelled at him.

I turned to her and told her to go upstairs.

"What if he hurts you?" She asked.

"He won't," I said.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I said giving her a kiss.

She went.

"Now tell me why you want to waste my time," I said.

"Too bad your wife left. I bought a box of sweets for you all. Considering, I'm a father once again," he said.

"Congrats. Now get out of my house," I said.

"Your just jealous," he said.

Ha!

"Jealous of what?" I asked.

"That you will never be a father. I mean, I'm shocked that she even let you kiss her but that's as far as it's gonna go," he said.

"Stay out of my personal life," I warned him. "Remember, I can make you feel sorry for anything you say, especially if it involves her."

"I'm still willing to offer you a girl if you ever  need one. I have friends in the business," he said.

He's so disgusting. I couldn't be thankful enough that Shyama got away from him.

"Explains why your 'wife' is pregant. You both go and enjoy," I said.

I kept wife in quotes because I wanted to see if they were married or if she was 1 of his girl friends.

"Oh we will," he said.

"Okay. Get lost," I said.

He glared at me and then walked out.

I saw the box of sweets and ran outside. I threw the box at his car ruining the front mirror.

Ha! That's what you get. He was pissed off but I wasn't allowing him back inside.

I called Shyama downstairs.

I saw him use the water hose to clean it and told her to look. I then told her what happen.

"Oh my God," she said laughing.

"He deserved it," I said.

A few minutes of silence followed.

"Atif, uuummm what he said. Your not jealous right?" She asked.

I looked at her confused. How could she even ask that?

"No. Shyama, I want to wait until we are ready. I don't care how long that is. I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she said. "And what about the baby stuff."

"That's what I was talking about. I want us to wait. We just confessed our feelings today. I'm sure we have a long way to go," I said.

She kissed my cheeck.

"I think you should go to sleep. You have work tomorrow," she said.

"And you don't?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Fine," I sighed. "I'll go to sleep."

I got up to go when she said my name.

"Ya?" I asked.

"Thanks for being the best husband," she said.

"Where have I been the best? I hurt you so bad," I said.

"But you stand up for me," she said. "For my family."

"Shyama," I said but she interpreted me.

"Your amazing. Now go to sleep because I'm not going to wake you up if you sleep through the alarm again," she said.

"Rude," I said joking.

"I'm going to go watch a movie," she said.

She started to walk away when I grabbed her arm, pulled her towards me and kissed her.

"I've got my goodnight kiss

"I've got my goodnight kiss. You may go now," I said.

"Your an idiot," she said.

"Hey, your the one who's in love with an idiot," I said.

"Oh my God," she said laughing and went to watch a movie while I went to sleep.

Thank you God for blessing me with a wife as amazing as her. Please keep her happy always.