||Chapter Eight||

•Aliyah•

Melo and I were just exploring the park, not even going on ride barely. I'll admit, I did miss him. But I know all that was gonna be forgotten tomorrow.

Liyah- Hey, Can I Ask you a question?

Melo- Sure.

Liyah- Why didn't you defend me when your dad said I was holding you back?

He stayed silent for a while and I sighed, Rolling my eyes.

Melo- I honestly, don't know why. I was caught up in the moment.

Liyah- I'm fine with him saying what he said, it's the fact that my sister agreed. It's like all y'all turned on me.

Melo- I regret that now.

Liyah- Are you sure?

Melo- Yes, I'm sure. You've been babygirl since third grade.

I laughed at that part. I spotted Russell and everybody else. Josiah was talking to Ashley or whatever it's name was.

Liyah- Well, It's time for me to go.

Melo- Will you be at school Monday?

Liyah- Duhh.

He smiled, showing that braceface that I've always loved. I hugged him before walking off.

........................

It was now Monday. I was looking bummy as hell cause I didn't want to be there. Plus I know Ashley finna start some shit today.

Destiny- Ooh bitch. You don't love yourself.

Aliyah- Shut up.

I was hella fuckin tired. I don't even know why I was tired. Currently we were near my locker. The cafeteria wasn't far from here.

While I was talking to the girls, I felt something being poured on me. What the hell?! It was red and sticky as hell.

I turned around and Ashley and her crew were standing there smirking.

Ashley- That's what you get for fucking with my man.

I couldn't fight her because if I did, I'd get expelled and I can't afford to get expelled.

You know what. Fuck it. If I get expelled, so be it. Cause I'm bout to beat this bitch ass at lunch.

I'd went home and changed, just in time for lunch. I walked in the cafeteria with hella people behind me. Before I walked over to Ashley bitch ass, I went to Melo and my sister and all them.

Melo- Wassup Li-

I cut him off by kissing him. Eli and O went crazy. He kissed back and we were making out before I pulled away.

Aliyah- I love you, and it was nice going to school with you while it lasted.

Melo- What do you mean?

I was tying up my hair, which still had red stains in it while smiling at him. O's face went blank.

O- No. Liyah. She's not worth you getting expelled.

Aliyah- She fucking poured kool aid on me this morning. I missed half the day trying to get it out!!

Eli- You're not fighting her. Not on school property anyways.

O- Fight her at the park or some shit.

Aliyah- Nahh.

I was finna go up to her when I felt something pull me back and lift me onto their shoulder.

Aliyah- LaMelo. I swear to god if you don't put me down.