I didn't know what to wear so I decided to just go with a sweater a pair of jeans

"Does this look presentable?" I asked going downstairs and he started laughing

I will take that as a no.

"It does. Sorry, I just remembered something when you asked me that question," he said. 

"I swear if you are making that up then I will murder you," I said.

"No, I'm serious. It does look presentable," he said. 

"Fine. Then we should get going," she said and we left. 

We all arrived at the same time and they had chosen the place because they had been there before.

"I should have worn black," my sister said. 

"You should have," I said. 

She stuck her tongue out at me. See even grown up siblings don't change. 

We all had our dinner and then the host said that it was time for the dancing. I remembered her saying something about slow dance starting at 9:30pm. 

We all went and I was thankful the song was from Bollywood even if it was an old song. 

Once that was over we decided to visit their apartment since  I hadn't been there yet. The drive was a bit longer than I was expecting it to be but it was too bad. 

Atif did a good job finding them an apartment that was further than what anyone would think to look and it was beautiful. 

We spent about two hours at their house before deciding to head back home. 

"You should spend the night. It is late already," Rohan said.

I looked at Atif. 

"We don't any night time clothes and I am not about to sleep in my jeans," he said. 

"There is a store near by. We can go and get you something," Rohan said. 

"And Shyama can borrow my clothes," my sister said. 

"Alright," Atif said and both of the guys left. 

"Sleepover!" We both cheered after they left. 

They came back after twenty minutes and I had the perfect idea of what we should be talking about.

"He was so cute! Don't you miss him?"I asked my sister.

We pretended to be talking about a guy, who didn't even exist.

"I saw him first. You can't talk about him like that," she said.

I noticed both guys were listening carefully.

"But don't you wonder where he is?" I asked.

"No.  I found his social media," she said.

"Show me!" I said.

I was curious as to who's profile she was about to pull up because  I just made this person up.

"HEY! We are back!" Rohan said. 

She put her phone away.

"Hi," she said.

Never had I wanted to laugh so hard. 

"Let me show you guys your room," Rohan said and we went while my sister sat there laughing. 

"Thanks," I said and Rohan left after showing us the room.

Atif went to change and I had already changed. 

"So who is this other guy?" He asked.

"Nobody," I said. 

"Better be nobody," he said. 

"Or else?" I challenged him.

"I'm going to have to commit a crime," he said.

"Tell my sister. She is the one who brought him up," I said. 

"Still gonna have to commit a crime, because even she is taken now," he said.

I laughed at him.

"Go to sleep," I said. 

"Make me," he said.

"Now!" I commanded.

"Don't command me," he said.

"I just did," I said.

He glared at me.

"Okay fine. I won't command you but will you please go to sleep," I said. 

"Fine," he said and we went to bed.