The Boy Next Door

Start from the beginning

     The class continued to read their essays but I didn't pay attention I was to caught up in my head. I wasn't snapped back into reality until I heard Finn's deep voice fill the room.

      "What love means to me, love is that can't sleep can't eat type of nervousness where you are so caught up with one thing that you can't seem to pay attention to the outside world. Like the way she cutely stares out of her window looking at the night stares as she sighs and walks away and you just can't help but yearn for her to come back. you yearn for her to come back so you can adore her more. you want to be more so you can worship every inch of her pale skin because it's utterly beautiful."  Finn finished quietly and walked to his seat.

     The teacher let out a soft wow and the class began clapping. Was the last part of his essay about me? I'm probably just over thinking and I'm completely wrong.

The bell rang signaling the period had ended. My anxieties had completely left my body and I felt better. This is going to be the start of a long day.

--

   Finally ninth period ended, I don't think I could take another forty minutes of hearing Mr.Brenner go on about the human body.

I went to my locker and put my books away, finally I can leave this hell hole. I'm ready to go home and do nothing at all.

{walking home}

    I took the long way home today so I could clear my thoughts, but I feel like someone is following me so I couldn't even clear my head because of the nervousness flowing throughout my veins. You're probably just overreacting, like always.You. Are. Fine.

{{SNAP}}

Okay you're not fine. Pick up the pace and get your ass out of there.

"Not so fast. Where do you think you're goin' Brown?" Sadie said with a devious smirk. This can't be good.

"I-I'm g-going h-home." I stuttered quietly not making eye contact as I turned around. She's going to beat the crap out of me, I just know it.

"N-n-n-no you're not Brown!" Sadie mocked getting in my face. This is it, this is where she beats me and leaves me for dead. The worse part is I'm in the woods and no one is around to stop her.

Sadie smacked my books out of my hands and shoved me sending me over a log. It's not long before she's on top of my clutching my shirt, repeatedly punching my face.

     Seventeen punches later and one kick to the side of my head and stomach, she leaves like nothing.

I laid there for a good twenty minutes before I felt like I could continue walking home. I rolled over to get up slowly picking up my scattered books. My face was bruised and my lip bleeding but I pushed the tears aside and trudged home.

I stopped shortly after not able to breathe and started coughing and coughing and coughing; there was blood in my mouth. I spit on the ground and kept walking.

{at home 3:45pm}

Finally I'm home.

I immediately unlocked the door and collapsed into sobs on the floor, I didn't care if anyone heard or saw me because my family is never home. My sister Paige and brother Charlie live back in London with their own families, my mom and sister Ava live in Alaska for some laboratory my mom works at and my dad has been in Japan for the last six years running a factory.

I assume you're wondering who lets a sixteen year old live alone in a huge house, well my family does. Everything's paid for and I always have money to spend on food so I'm okay. They also trust that I won't do anything which is correct because I don't have friends to do anything with.

I sit up, breathing in deeply, ouch, I cough more blood. I force myself to swallow the blood and stand up. I carefully walk over to the stairs and climb up them one by one. I open my bedroom door so I can grab my towel and go get the blood out of my hair. Before I grab the towel I glance out my window and see Finn looking at me, concern lines his face. I give him a small smile before I pass out; my world going black.

{fifteen minutes later}

I slowly open my eye, God my head hurts, wait whose car am I in? I slowly sit up, an ice pack falling into my lap, I touch my head. I wince in pain touching an open wound. Where did I get this big cut on my forehead? Fully sitting up, I look at the person driving me.

"F-Finn?" I croak, barely able to speak, I'm beyond confused.

{a/n}

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading, please like and constructive criticism is always wanted . Thanks -liv