“Your father was an alpha?” he said, sounding more like a statement than a question. I nodded, looking down at the title. “Interesting.”

            He walked over to Emma as I growl slipped through my dry, blood-covered lips. He chuckled as Emma whimpered, cowering down as Robby held the knife up near her head. “Don't,” I screamed, picking myself up and pushed Robby away, covering Emma to protect her. “Hurt me but do not hurt Emma, please!”

            He smirked, almost as if he knew I was going to say that. “Good,” he mumbled before walking off, grabbing a warm beer of the counter on his way toward his room.

            I turned to Emma, seeing her whining as she butted her nose against my cheek. I forced a smile as I laid a hand on her cheek. “Just think of being human, being yourself,” I whispered, knowing she wanted to be human and some answers.

            Slowly her snout turned into a nose and so did the rest. I sighed, seeing her blushing as she tried to cover her nude body with her small little arms. “S-sissy what just happened to me,” she cried.

            I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into my arms as I climbed the stairs and into her room. “Get some clothes on and then we will talk,” I told her, letting her down. She nodded, walking to her dresser and slipped on panties and a small little yellow dress before jumping on the bed. I frowned, wishing I did not have to go through the trouble of trying to look good every day.

            “Sissy?” she asked, cutting me out of my thoughts. I sighed, sitting down on the side, exhausted from today’s event. I turned to her as she looked in my eyes curiously.

            “Do you believe in myths?” I asked and she nodded her head, excitingly. I chuckled, smiling at her cuteness. “In werewolves?” she nodded again, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

I opened my mouth to talk but she cut me off. “Am I a werewolf? Are you?” she asked, and I nodded as her smile widen. I winced, wondering if her cheeks hurt before giggling along with her. “What are mommy and daddy?”

I sucked in a breath, not knowing what to say about them. I turned to her, staring into her eyes and she stopped jumping, noticing I was serious. “Th-they are evil people Emma. Do now make them mad and if they ever, ever threaten you, tell me okay?” I asked, raising my eyebrows as she answered.

            “So you’re an alpha?” she asked, sounding excited and I smiled as she bounced up and down on the bed. “Who knows?”

            “Nobody and nobody is allowed to know,” I told her and she sighed.

            “What about those friends of yours?” she asked, remembering Claire, Doug, Blake and Tyson.

            “They are also,” I said.

            “Do they know about you being an alpha?” she asked and I shook my head.

            “No, it will more dangerous for them if they knew,” I whispered and she looked at me confused. Crap, I forgot she has excellent hearing now. “Nothing that matters.”

            “Why didn’t daddy hurt you today?” she suddenly asked.

            I sighed, my throat closing as the answer. I cleared my throat, staring at the wall before answering. “Sweetie, I honestly don't know why.”

___________________________

PLEASE READ!!! Okay, i am making a new story, my third one im writing. I want to know if you guess like it so here is the description.

Alexis Blackwell was sent away two years ago to a private school across the country from her mother. Hearing nothing from anyone, she finally leaves to her home town to find out what is going wrong but when she arrives, no one is there. After a few hours, she figures out that the goverment figured out about the werewolves and captured them, sending them to the secret goverment. Alexis is soon torn betweeen going with society and hating the people she loves or running away and save the werewolves. Whichever one she makes, it will change everything, her destiny and everyone elses but ones for the good and ones for the worst. Which one will she make? Will she save what society and the goverment hates? Or will she follow everyone and along the way get herself killed? Her mother is a werewolf and so is her father, the question is..Why isnt Alexis one and why isnt the goverment after her?

The story is called CHANING DESTINY <3

VOTE and COMMENT please

-Elyse <3