Just after a month, NK of all people called him saying that Arnav was needed there and that Khushi was not well.

Arnav's heart skipped a beat after hearing that and NK refused to speak with him further and sent an address.

Arnav had took the immediate flight and now from the airport he's sitting in the passenger seat of the cab to the hotel NK wanted to meet him with.

Arnav closed his eyes...

As like usual the past month, the lines written in her dairy resurfaced his mind, haunting him, twisting his heart with arrows of pain and making him  yearn for her.

~~The moment he put mangalsutra around my neck, I have become his and his only. I was attracted to Arnav ji when we met but I had fallen in love with him the moment he married me. I love you Arnav ji~~

Those were not lines but arrows to his heart after what he had done to her.

~~Anjali ji was teasing me restlessly and I am sure my face has become like a tomato ~~

~~Arnav ji said I am beautiful... My heart was beating so fast and then he said it was an act for his Di who was watching us.. It never bothered me how ugly I am but I wanted to be beautiful in front of Arnav ji. He said, as if he will touch someone like me and he didn't know how much those words hurt me~~

Ugly...?

Khushi thought herself ugly.

She never knew that she was the only woman whom he ever looked at..

The most beautiful person in the whole world in Arnav's eyes was his Khushi....

~~He even accused me of my character when we met.. Why...? Why did I fell in love with him..?~~

~~Arnav ji gets irritated somehow whenever I call him sir.. I don't know, I guess, It's because he gets angry no matter what I do.. Maybe it's because I am unlovable~~

His Khushi thought she was unlovable when she's the most lovable person to him.

~~Even though he hates me, Arnav ji bought me a new phone and even arranged a room for me and even took care of my college expenses. He's so kind to me~~

~~I sometimes sleep with him in the bed and he hugs me so tightly in sleep. He doesn't know how happy I am to be near him. If he didn't hug me then I cuddle to him after checking he had fallen asleep. I am so lucky~~

~~I know he must think I am useless since I can't even speak in front of him properly. I always stutter. I am not like this but whenever he's in front of me, I forget my words and I feel shy of how ugly and useless I am compared to him. I don't deserve to be in front of him.~~

Khushi's words were filled with so much sorrow and Arnav didn't know how much they misunderstood each other all the time.

~~I spend most of the time in my study room not wanting to burden him more. But still he gets angry all the time. I don't know what to do.. I don't want him to hate me more and more.~~

~~I miss my protector and also my friend Ananya~~

~~He twisted my hands and it hurt, but I didn't mind.. My hands are bruised. But, it was a solid proof that he touched me.. Every time I see those bruises I can't help but smile that he touched me at least to hurt me~~

Those words explained the depth of her love and how much low self esteem she had. Arnav felt so guilty for hurting her all those times without knowing this is how she felt.

~~He hurt those students who hurt me in the college. He didn't know how much this meant to me... Buaji always said to bear everything silently and she didn't bother anyone with her problems. No one ever stood up to her except her protector. It was useless.. Her love for him increased day by day and it's so hard to maintain this marriage when I keep yearning for him.~~