"No"

She said in a feeble voice, trying to shake her head and muster the courage.

"What were you doing outside the study dear Queen?"

"Nothing"

She tried denying. But her voice did lack the determination she tried to pretend.

"You did nothing, but you heard something you should have not"

His voice sounded honey quoted. But with passing moment, his eyes started turning red.

"I don't.. I did not know"

Now Prasanna lost the battle. She was not taught raising her voice to males, mainly her husband.

"Very bad! Now that you have heard, what do you think?"

Prasanna gulped.

"Turning me in? But the question is to whom? Because you see, I am the King and full power rests in my hand."

Prasanna Devi's eyes widened.

"With that power, do you know, I can do anything? Mainly I can arrest Ravi Nagaram King and Queen for Treason against the kingdom and I can also give them capital punishment"

"No"

Bhalla scoffed.

"What a small crown on one's head and a small title of KING can do.."

"NO!"

"Well, if the news about the study does not go out.."

"It won't"

"Good! That little brother of yours will not be left as royal orphan after all"

He smiled and went out with long strides, leaving a very disturbed and shaking Prasanna Devi behind.

Bhalla looked at the pillar to which he had Devasena tied to for the past 25 years. Where he punished her for rejecting him and joining hands with that brother of his. Which now stood empty with broken chains due to his relaxing. He should have known when there was an intruder in his fortress. But he relaxed thinking that he had no one who had guts against him. But now he has one and he was not about to relax, until he gets hold of him.

The sight of the intruder's eyes kept disturbing him. It felt so familiar. So familiar that it gave Bhalla chills down his spine. Whatever it is, after doing so much for the throne, he is not going let a little hunch weaken him now.

"THATHA.. How come the Queen never tried to raise her voice against this?"

Kattappa turned to Mahendra who was literally breathing fire.

"Nayna Mahendra! You are yet to know about your Peddanana Raja Bhallaladeva! In front of him Rani Prasanna Devi's voice never raised Nayna. Raising voice against him was next to impossible"

"So she just stood there! Living a life of luxury while Amma and Nanna were defamed?"

Devasena found this situation so bizarre, that she could not help herself but chuckle. Everyone's eyes turned to her with question, while Naayaka and Kattappa smiled knowing the reason behind Devasena's chuckle.

"Enti Rani Devasena! Finding someone so similar to you?"

"So similar!"

She chuckled again.

"Thalli! You asked for it"

"Oh I did Kattappa. Do you know how happy I am?"

"We know"