chap.2

The day went by fast.
  "Hey (y/n) How was class?" (y/n) looked over her shoulder at Nancy who was smiling at her.
She smiled back.
"It was pretty good."she closed her locker and faced her. "Do you need a ride somewhere? Steve can drive." she shook her head.
"No it's ok I can walk."
"You sure?"
"Yea bye Nanc" (y/n) waved and walked out of the school and walked down the side walk when she was met by the same four bike's as this morning. "Hey kids" "hey (y/n)." dustin greeted her with a weird purring sound he made with his mouth.
  "Where are you going to?"she looked at will. "Fencing practice."
All the boys looked at each other in shock. "That's like sword fighting right?".she nodded "Yea wanna come whatch? We can walk to Mike's house afterwards." they All shook there in union.she smiled and waved them to followthe orphanage (y/n) grew up in offered extra criculer activity. After seeing no activists she liked on the girls list she sighned up for Fencing on the boys list and was the only girl in her class the the best at that.
     All four of the boys say in the back of the room and snatched as she took out each of her oponitens with eaise.
   "She's so cool."Dustin stated as they all whached her in awe.
"She has to join the party!" Mike looked at him. "No!"
"Why not she considers us her friends." "so?we've known her for a day we can't trust her fully."
The whistle blew calling the practice to an end they all made there way to Mike's house and exchanged story's and told her about the fun things they Do. Suddenly will froze.
"Will you ok?" Mike turned to him and shook him."will?will!?"
"Hey is he ok?" Lucas and Dustin exchanged a look when she asked that. "Well explain later."after a few minutes of struggling will came around. "Come on lets get home." they started walking ahead of her. "Hey!you guys going to tell me what happened!" she chased after them until they where at Mike's house. They all walked in the front door past Nancy who was going up the stairs. "(y/n)?" she stopped and looked at her. "Hey nance!" she smiled at her.Mike grabbed her hand and pulled her down stairs.
"Oof" they all sat on the couch or around it.  "Alright what happened.will are you ok?" will nodded and looked at the otheres. "Give us a second." they All huddled up and murmmerd and turned back to her. Mike looked a bit upset and the rest smiled at her. "Ok were going to let you join our party but this is to secret shit you can tell know one!" (y/n) nodded and listened to there story.
       ~one long story later.~
(y/n) sat in shock.
"Well..."
"I told you she wouldn't belive us!" Mike sat back.
"Look (y/n) you don't have to be live is but the number one rule in our party is friends dont lie."
She gave them a week smile.
"Ok" there was a sudden knock on the basement door scaring everyone. Mike got up and answed the door and found a boy with hair like wills but taller. "Johnathan."
"(y/n).this is my brother johnathan." she waved shyly at him and he did the same.
"See you tommorow (y/n)."
"Actually let me come out with you I need to get home."
She waved goodbye to the others and followed them.
  "Did you just move here?"
Johnathan asked as will walked ahead of them.
"Yea I just moves in down the street."
"Well maybe we could hang out sometime?" she smiled.
"Hey it's the creep!and the new girl."they both turned to see steve making his way to the house.
"You know that's not his name." steve raised an eyebrow and walked up to johnatha. "Come here to take more creepy pictures."he pushed him lightly.
"Hey leave him alone!" Steve turned to her.
"Look you havent been here long but I suggest staying away from this creep" she stepped inbetween the two and pulled out her fencing sword and pointed it at steve. "It seems like your the guy I need to stay away from." he scoffed."you can't do anything with that." she cocked an eyebrow and slashed at his shirt and ripped it.
   "Don't mess with my friends"