Authors Note

TWO THINGS.............

1.Sorry I haven't been on Wattpad in forever. I've been busy on the story based off The Chosen One which is the Nova Saints. I'm trying to update the best I can but I need the story to be extra GOOD for all of you lovely readers out their! I just don't want The Nova Saints to be so boring or cliche. I'm still writing The Chosen One but The Nova Saints are my top priority because I plan it to be.......ONGOING. And most of all for a fantasy story it has to be funny. So I hope you guys enjoy The Chosen One so far. I'm glad I received 300+ reads from December to today and I'm happy for your support.

2 This is the important one. I have been thinking a lot lately. Some of you know that I'm an artist. Lets say that I have this dream. It might sound a little crazy and "over the top" but here's the thing.........

I WANT......TO BECOME.............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A MANGA ARTIST.

I can draw but I would like to enter some art contest and improve in my art skills. There are alot of people on Wattpad who inspired me to do this. I never really opened up about this because I thought people would say either

A: It's impossible and I can't do it

Or 

B: It's stupid and dumb and you would not earn any money

Well anyway you can comment on what you think about me becoming a MANGA ARTIST. For about 2 years now I have wanted to be one and I have been drawing for about 5 years now. 

Thank you for reading my lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!