What is it pervert? - I said approaching her and playing with her hair.

jungkook ... I miss you.

but I'm right here- I teased, I knew what she was talking about.

not like that ... -she said, going towards my mouth.

Of what then? -I said before she kissed me hard.

she has no idea how much my body missed hers, I took her in my lap and carried her to the bed, slowly putting her down. I leaned over her and pulled the strap of her dress as I kissed her shoulder, leaving wet kisses on her.

she smiled and closed her eyes, feeling my touch.

I pulled on her dress leaving her only white panties and bra.

You're so sexy! -I said kissing her belly.

even pregnant?

you can get sexier pregnant- I said, coming down on her even more.

I took her panties off slowly and threw it on the floor, kissing her in her sensitive area, yuju arched her back, I placed my tongue inside her, and she was already starting to get wet, so I decided to give a helping hand, licking her all over, and slowly I began to suck her clit, feeling the delicious taste of her in my mouth.

jungkook ... -she moaned, I felt her hand in my hair.

I could lick her for hours and hours, but I felt her orgasm already approaching, she was moving and breathing heavily, her hand now pulling my hair and her moans now louder. I felt her taste this time stronger when she came into my mouth, and without wasting anything I licked it all.

she was trembling from orgasm, I went up toward her mouth.

Do you know how delicious you are? -I stared at her.

she shook her head. so I kissed her letting herself taste through my mouth.

my hand tightened on her ass, and I pushed my erection against her, yuju ran her hand over the shorts I was still wearing.

Take this off- she whispered against my mouth.

I then get rid of my shorts and my underwear, leaving my cock free, I approached her kneeling on the bed, lifted one of her legs and I propped her foot on my chest. she needed to be more careful now that she was pregnant.

I rubbed my dick in her wet pussy, leaving her more willing to me.

don't teasing me jungkook.

the idea of ​​no sex was yours, now I want you to ask me, beg for me inside of you.- I said still teasing her with my dick.

please, jungkook, I can not stand being without you anymore, fuck me- she gasped with pleasure and will- fuck me please!...

I smiled and did as she asked.

I put my cock in it at once, and she moaned loudly! slowly I began to move, I held her leg giving me more access to penetrate deep in her and accelerated my movements.

yuju moaned more and more, and I could not even hold my moans.

I lowered her leg and moved the position, I turned her sideways and lay behind her, put one of my legs between hers, giving me space to stick it again. an of yuju's arm stood up, circling around my neck.

she stroked my hair, I ran a hand over her breasts, stimulating her nipples, making them more sensitive.