day 1

hey! this is yet another story i want to write yet i never update the ones i have now.... idek but anywho hope you enjoy this. (trigger warning?? bulling is included in this so like just to be sure im puttin in a trigger warning. BAD BULLYING BEWARE!)
dear diary,
no that sounds to cliché um hi?... no uh i suck at this already... anyway hey i found this diary in my new wardrobe, i'm not entirely sure why it was there but i'm not gonna complain.
my names Winter an i guess i'm just gonna use this to write about what happens in my life each day... i'm not sure why i am doing that though i guess it is just cause i'm a loner and have no one to talk to in person so i'll write it! anyway i should probably start with today i guess??

The day started off as usual, hear my alarm, knock it off the bedside table, sleep in, rush around getting dressed (which in todays case was a knee length, long sleeved dress with flower and diamond design on the netting of the sleeves and some plain black ankle boots.) rush doing my make up (black eyeshadow, eyeliner in a cat eye framing my glowing red eyes, mascara and red lipstick) brush my hair and run out, only stopping long enough to grab a small blood bag for breakfast.
I rushed down the streets that led to the ancient palace that they tried (and failed) at passing for a school. I HATED school. It sounds childish and harsh but it was true. There was nothing I liked about this hell hole. I was bullied constantly by 2 girls, one named Aelin and one named Brittney.
Aelin liked to think she was popular but she was the most hated person in that school, even beating me. She had chocolate brown hair that flowed down to behind her knees and forest green eyes. She was quite tall at 5,9 and had perfect teeth. She lashes out at everyone but the school turns a blind eye to that saying it is because she watched her family being killed when she was 7.
Brittney is her only friend, she has chopped black hair that comes only down to just below her jaw. Her eyes are the colour of frost on a black car and her teeth, while being perfectly white, where very crooked. She only reaches an average hight of 5,7 and is also known as the slut in school, she wears 8 inch heels every day and as little clothing as possible.

Anyway i got WAY off topic there, back to where I was.
Everyone who goes here lives here, in The dark Land. It is basically a place where any demon or reject was banished to. I was here for the obvious reason that I was a vampire. Aelin was there for miss using her ability to make and control fire and Brittney was here for abusive behaviour. uh I keep getting off topic sorry.... wait why am I apologising to a book.... my god i really am losing my mind.

Anyway, I rushed threw the large, rusted iron gates in front of the school just before they closed, i'm used to cutting it this close to being late. I saw bitch 1 and 2 across the school grounds and ran to the front doors of the school and sprinted inside, keeping to the shadows as much as possible in hope that they wouldn't see me, but of course they did.

"HEY FREAK!" called Aelin
I sprinted faster, hoping to get away before they caught me. Just as I was about to round the corner of one of the many hallways I heard footsteps chase me and grab my hair, which I stupidly left down today due to my rushing, and slammed me headfirst into the closest wall.
I crumpled to my knees, my head exploding immediately in pain. Not even second after I fell i saw Brittney raise her leg out of the corner of my eye and i tensed, preparing myself for the pain.
Just as I thought, her high heeled shoe came crushing into my stomach effectively making me gasp in pain.
She dragged me back down the hallway, straight back to Aelin where she sneered and started her favourite type of assault for the day.
"Your stupid and worthless. You should just kill yourself and do everyone else a favour. honestly who would even want to be your friend you loser." she laughed mockingly at me struggling to get up and spat "you are pathetic." Then brittney began again. She kicked and punched and tore my hair out and smashed my head off of anything close by. It continued for about half an hour before they got bored and strutted away.
I never screamed. Not once, I never let them see how badly they hurt me.
I curled into a ball and hid as close to the shadows as possible, quietly weeping into my knees, alone in the never ending hallway.
well that was until i heard footsteps swiftly coming straight towards me.
I caught a glimpse of strawberry blonde hair and a red smiling mouth before I jumped up and ran down the corridor and out of school. However not before I heard a gasp of surprise and someone shouting "WA-" before I left. I ran the whole way home and cried into my pillow for hours until I got up to get changed and found this book an well that's how my day went I guess....
bye? -Winter

so thats the first chapter i guess???? hope you like it. byeeee
-midnight