Studying

Hi guys it's keira! I've been reading lots of Mileven one shots lately and I just love how cute they are so I've decided to make my own! I'll be updating quite often but it depends if I have any ideas to write, feel free to comment any suggestions! Enjoy💕

Inspiration from milxvenn

~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE FOR NEW READERS 2023:

Hi guys!! I've just re-download Wattpad after about 2 years and I can't believe how much support Ive gotten on these OneShots. Thank you so much!!

I wrote these stories throughout 2016-2019 when I was around 12-15 so keep in mind they are not updated to the plot of the show, only till about season 2, which is so crazy to me!! I've loved this show since it came out and I can't believe the last season is coming out this year :(

Even though the fact I wrote these stories years ago gives me second hand embarrassment, I'm so happy people enjoy them and still read them even now. Thank you and enjoy :)

~~~~

Mike and eleven are about 16/17 in this one shot and are a couple.

     Mike and eleven were sat on mikes bed studying, seeing as they had a test the next day which seemed like it was impossible to complete.

When I say 'mike and eleven were studying' in reality I mean eleven was studying, mike was too busy staring at her cute curls and pink cheeks. So beautiful, he thought.

"Michael. The book is on your lap not on my face." Eleven said with a playfully annoyed
     tone in her voice.

  "You know, your so cute when
Your annoyed." mike grinned.

    "Shut up" Eleven pouted and a small smile appeared on her lips.

  "Why can't we just watch a movie or    
  something? Screw the test. It's impossible anyway." Mike pleaded with a groan.

"Mike. We need to study. I can't fail this class,  
you know I want to be a scientist when I'm all old." Eleven chuckled with her eyes still on the chemistry book.

   But mike didn't stop there, he knew her weaknesses.
  He got up from his bed and sat behind eleven with his hands rapped around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Michael.." Eleven said softly with her   
       boyfriend still rapped around her waist.

"Yes Jane?" Mike almost whispered.

Whenever el was annoyed at mike, she would call him Michael to act serious, so mike called her Jane. They both cringed at the names and loved winding eachother up.

"Give it a rest already." Eleven smiled while staring down at her book. She wanted to give into mike and kiss him, but she couldn't, she had to study.

Mike still didn't listen and softly kissed elevens neck several times and sent shivers down her spine.

She finally gave in, she turned around and hugged him tightly, as she pulled away she saw the hugest grin on his face ever.

"Your an idiot Mike Wheeler." Eleven joked as she playfully punched mikes chest.

"And your beautiful eleven wheeler... Oops- I mean eleven hopper." Mike said with a smirk and winked at her cheekily.

"Someday mike... someday." Eleven got lost in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Do you promise to marry me one day?" Mike wondered with one raised eye brow.

"I promise." Eleven smiled and pecked his lips.

"Now enough with the soppy stuff, I can't have you failing this test." Eleven raised her eyebrows at mike, but she secretly loved when he went all sweet.

Mike nodded and smiled. He scooted over to the other side of the bed and finally picked up his chemistry book.

The good news is, they both passed the 'impossible test' the next day. Maybe soppy isn't so bad after all.
~~~~
Dis cute. I hope you enjoyed!

Until the next one shot!

Stay strange!💕