I walked out of her room, and into the living room to see Tommy playing with a toy truck. I smiled at the sight of him and giggled a bit. His imagination never failed to take him anywhere. I continued to watch as he pretended the truck was going down a waterfall. That's when he noticed me.

"Is granny okay?" He inquired first. I nodded in response. "She's just having problems with her back and limbs" I said letting him know it wasn't anything too serious. "Again?" He sighed. I could hear the slight frustration in his voice.

"This happened before?"

"Yes, and sometimes she says her right here" he gestures to his chest. "Hurts and her head. Sometimes she can't even remember things or can't really breath"

I listened to him intently. This sounded kind of serious. I mean this could be serious. "She hasn't went to the hospital?" I asked next. He shook his head "She told me she will be okay" he replied.

I nodded and he went back to playing with his truck. Why would she just lie there like nothing was wrong. All three of us knew it was something wrong. So why was she denying it? I sighed and went to my room.

I walked into the office and sat down in the chair. I needed to contact a doctor. That's the only thing I could think would help her, and if she wouldn't go to one, then I would bring one here. I looked around and found the number of her doctor. I quickly dialed it.

__

"Hello, I'm Dr. Galloway. How are you?" The doctor said as I opened the door of the house and let him in. He flashed me a pleasant smile and I faked a smile back.

I obviously wasn't that good with people, or I'd probably have friends. I lead Dr. Galloway to my granny's room. I knocked first and waited till she said it was okay to come in.

"Come in" she said after turning down the TV. I walked in with Dr. Galloway following close behind. My granny frowned at the sight of him, right then I knew I should've told her about bringing him here. I mean it was her house.

"Ms. Rice" he paused nodding his head towards my granny "I haven't seen you in my office in quiet a while." He finished giving her a disappointed glare. "Well... You know I just, haven't had the time" she stammered.

I slowly tried to leave before she could say anything to me. I know how she felt about doing stuff without permission, but she needed this. Dr. Galloway walked over to her bedside and immediately begin to ask her various questions, and I took this chance to make my escape.

After about a half hour I was called back into the room. Dr. Galloway walked over to me and begin to speak. "I'm sorry, but it looks like your grandmother may have autoimmune disease" he stated. I gave him a confused look.

"autoimmune disease is a condition that occurs when the immune system turns against itself. Normally, the immune system makes proteins called antibodies that protect the body from infections. In people with autoimmune disease, however, the immune system loses the ability to tell the difference between outside invaders and the body's normal cells. The inflammation caused by auto-antibodies is what causes the symptoms seen in lupus." He explained. I nodded still trying to understand.

"So are you saying she has lupus?" I questioned trying to be sure. "She has all the symptoms of systemic lupus, but I can never be sure unless you bring her to my office, so I can run some test." He remarked.

"Of course" I replied. "How does next Wednesday sound? Noon?" He asked. I nodded setting the appointment. He handed me a folded slip of paper and walked out of the room, and out the front door.

I opened it to see that is was the appointment date and time, his room number, and his number. I looked over at my granny who had fallen into a deep sleep. I sighed and placed the slip of paper on her dresser and left the room.

__

Ian P.O.V

I lie down on my bed as I watched Carmen's head bob up and down on my dick. I know I shouldn't be fuckin' with her, but I just couldn't bring myself to stop. Every time she'd come calling me, I can't help but answer. I mean I can't help the fact that she gives good head. I don't love Carmen, I don't even like her. I'm honestly just fascinated with the idea of her, and her mouth. Right now, I couldn't enjoy her, because I wasn't in the mood.

I tapped her on the shoulder, "Raise up right quick."

"Why? What's wrong daddy?" She crawled up my body and purred into my ear. I lightly pushed her to the side of my bed, and went to the bathroom to clean up. I made sure to lock the door so Carmen annoying ass wouldn't try to come in while I was in the shower, Lately she's become clingy as fuck. Always wondering what I'm doing, and who I'm with. One time I even caught her trying to go through my phone. She just doesn't understand that she's a hoe I fuck with from time to time. I mean, I have a life outside of her.

As I ran the water, I thought about Zen and what I did earlier this morning. I was dumb as shit for making that call. I mean I planned on telling her how I felt, but shit I ain't know it'd be like that. Lately I been missing her ass like crazy. I just miss how she used to make me feel. Like she really was interested in me and not all the money and material shit. She was really something special, but I knew she deserved better than me,  but best believe I wasn't giving up

When I finished washing up I threw on some clothes and, walked back into my room to find it empty, but with Carmen's stuff still all over the place. Where could this bitch be?

I walked down the hall and down the steps to see her in the kitchen making a sandwich. "What the fuck?" I murmured, but loud enough for her to hear. She looked up and raised an eyebrow like everything was straight. It most defiantly wasn't.

"Carmen. What are you doing?" I said trying to keep my composure. "I'm just making a sandwich bae, don't trip" she said in a innocent girl tone. I rolled my eyes at the bullshit.

"Hell nah, you getting to damn comfortable ma, you ain't my girl." I semi-yelled. I ain't really care if I hurt feelings at this point, but this was too much. "You gotta leave now." I said pointing to the door.

She looked at me as if I was crazy. Here we go with this shit again. I swear it felt like Deja vu. She walked over to me and slid her small hand down my pants and started stroking my dick. It felt good, but she was doing to much now. I lightly pushed her away from me and opened the door for her without anymore words. Her time was up now. 

She sighed one more time and then left. I swear this hoe did not know when to stop. 

__

Music: Pills N Potions- Nicki Minaj