Chapter 2

I want to die bc of this book I swear it so wjebjwvwj idk anyway enjoy ky__ and Ade__ 😑😂
Dudes by the way idk what he has been doing in school in his Pov I only know mine so lemmy add some good shit to thizz 😏

--------------------

Anyway we went to school, (I forgot to tell u guys that me and kyle were together in year 6 we broke up bc we didnt talk to eachother much, so now this is pretty much a time skip to year 7 bc lots of drama is happening now so yeh "^")

Like always I had to stand at the teniss cort because the stupid taechers and heads got this brand new idea of saying.

Why not let all the students of this school stand at the gate? And all the students can come together to school inside.

Im like fuck you teachers but atleast we have time to eat or do some shit while werr standing but my legs hurt *intentionlay crys*

But at least faranak comes sometimes around the corner she goes by bus too but her bus is late Im like fuck I wanna see her ma baaeee...

Anyway its time to go inside the school they open the gates and we go inside the 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2, 1 graders stay downstairs,

and the 7, 8 , 9 , 10 , 11, 12 graders stay upstairs so we are basiclly lucky to not bump in to any little children.

(But I like children :( sad)

Like all high schools have we have lockers I go o my locker and put some books inside and hang out mith my best friend Fadhil.

Yeah Im tryna find him a girlfriend but when I get gay around boys I want Fadhil to be mine and Im his so Back off bitches.

Anyway soon after Faranak arrives to her locker first because me Kyles and Faranaks locker are very close so why not?

Faranak cane and we said our good mornings and all then here come Masha/ Maria (the girl has two names but Im gonna cal er Masha)

Ok let me tell you something about Masha  she calles me oppa, and shes the same hight as me and I hate it because she sometimes taeses me that,

When we grow up shes gonna be that tallest -.-.

Kyle Is such a shortie same with faranak and some other people you guys dont know yet.

Ok here come masha the big hugger, she comes in the morning and Hugges Faranak

Oh well Masha and Faranak have a big freindship wih together that is just unbelievable waw I cant even-

Okok nvm.

"HI OPPA!" Masha said in a big happy loud tone.

"Sup" I said tryna act swaggest as ever.

"Yeah thats not working adeeb"
Faranak said on the other hand  faranak doesnt call me Oppa.

Even though I'm 13 years old and shes 11. Her birthday is coming soon though.

January 18th. Today its November  so only two more months and 58 more days.

Still got time though.

I shrugged my shoulders to them. I was shy...

"I  have free huggs who wanna hug me?"
I asked yes Ilove hugs from boys and girls you can count me as a pervert hehe.

"You give warm hugs anyway, so why not."

'Yeeessss'

Masha gave me a hug agter Fadhil the kyle.
Faranak just stood there.

Thinking what should I do.
Well to me I thought that she thought that.

(Bish I was not ready bc Im fucking scared and kyle was just giving eye contact and doing thise mom angry stuff like u better do it u mutha fuka and masha is just there looking at me like Suga from bts just looking into my soul and smiling)

So kyle pulled her and kyles hair goes everywhere because faranak is not having it.

Then 1 minute later faranak opens her arms and she demads a hug.

Not really demand she was foreced.

When I hugged her her hair felt so soft, like fur and cotton mixed together and the softest feeling her hair was curly as well.

That made it even better. Ok wtf am I doing? The hug took like 3 seconds or 4 and,

Im fucking saying this like a creep mixed with a pervert no wonder in her phone Im called ÄĐƏĚB PËŔV.

Me and Faranak text alot same with Kyle Masha and Moaz and Fashil and Julia and sjvdjwv lotzzz.

(There are other characters aswell We are not the only ones -^-)

Then the Natinal song comes and we are just standing there like idiots and Faranak Kyle and Masha.

Are laughing alot because it was that awkward and Faranak has this this whenevr she looks at someone for a amout of time,

She starts laughing into tears.
I dont know why?

(I dont know ethier 👽)

Anyway after the national song we had to go into our classes. We went into our classes guhh...

Only 2 more hours until break until I see Faranak and and kyke and masha and the others at least I got my bro,

Munzir and Fadhil.

Munzir is pretty much a jerk half fun I hate his personality but hes kinda fun to be honest

"Faadddhhiiilllddooo"
I said as if Im gay.

"Dude wtf do u want?"
He said while half covering his face.

"I want youu..."
Tryna act like I wanna have sex with him.

"Ok fuck I wanna die please help me Munzir to the Ir and the Zir!"
He said.

"Fuck no I dont wanna take your place to get kissed by Adeeb ba bye bitch"
This is the reason why we hate him lol.

"Guys Im just kidding even tho i wanna be gay and Marry my Chanyeol..." I cry fakly.

"Its just so hard trying to be gay like whyyy" i say still crying like an idiot and while they just looking at me not amused.

-----------------------------

Hi..... I hate my life now fml good nye wish me luck crying my lungs out before I die because my books are shitty good bye lovly world. Goodbye......👽💚❤