"Niall did you bring a portable charger?" I whine.

"Nope sorry, but I think Louisa did" He smiled.

"Yay! Where is she?" I buzz.

"The other room I think" He replies.

"Thank you, Niall can always count on you not to have something but to know who does" I say flashing him a funny face.

I get up and head to the other room, as I walk over to the smash in the I can't here a single thing. Just breathing but like loud breathing. As I stick my head through the gaping whole used to travel between room. I see Harry and Louisa, bodies tangled together I can't really see Louisa but I can see Harry's bare back as he moves up and down. Fuck! Oh my God they are having sex. I quickly make my escape literally running back and over to Zayn.

"Zayn!" I nearly shout as he sits with Liam and Taylor.

"Yup" He replies.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I smile sympathetically at Liam&Taylor for disturbing their conversation.

"Sure" Zayn smiles beautifully by the way as he begins walking away.

"I just walked into the other room-"

"Fuck, you didn't see did you?" He sighs.

"Oh so I dont have to explain?" I say.

"No, Harry came up to me quiet urgently requesting a condom and rushed of very quickly" Zayn says.

"Not like Harry not to have a rubber handy" I smile at the thought of Louisa and Harry in the most non weird way possible.

"I know but they've been going out for like a month and a half now so he hasn't really needed it considering this is her first time" Zayn explains.

"Wait did they see you?" He adds.

"No they seemed pretty caught up in the moment of you know what I mean" I winked playfully at my soon to be husband. Nudge nudge wink wink. 

LOUISA POV. 

Complete pleasure is what I am currently feeling, the soft sound of my whimpers and Harry's quiet groans sounding perfect together. Harry's cross pendent necklace beat against my chest everything thrust he would take. I was in a completely other world with Harry, suddenly the same feeling I had when Harry fingered me came up. My legs started to shake and Harry started to go faster and his grunts grew. 

Harry rested his hand in the crook of my neck as he did one final thrust causing me to scrape his back in pleasure. He slid out me and took the condom off and got up putting his boxers on and throwing the condom somewhere. He came back and handed his disregarded t shirt I pulled it over my hand as Harry came back and laid down beside on the blankets. 

"How was that?" Harry asks looking straight up too the ceiling. 

"Considering I have nothing to compare it too, well it was amazing" I smiled.

"Did it hurt?" He replied.

"Yes at first but then it got better but now it hurts again" I said truthfully.

"It wil sooth" He says calmly. 

"When was your first time?" I ask. 

"I was 15 with one of my sisters friends" He says as if it was nothing. 

"Cute" I said sarcastically. 

"Basically she came onto me while I was home alone she was waiting for Gemma to come home so yeah it happened and yeah" He trailed off.