"Mera Khana"

Amarendra gave his best lost in fair look to the kid.

"I am hungry too, Chote Khan saab"

And the kid gave it a thought, with his finger beneath his chin.

"Sare! Ammi.. Chachu"

He signalled to Amarendra and Devasena sighed. Now she had to feed him.

"Arey Behen! Cut the man a little slack! Go on! He does look hungry"

"No Bhaijaan! He is very good at schooling his expression! Don't judge him by his innocent face"

Though she said, she did feed him the food. Wahab just chuckled and shook his head. He ordered Kasim to bring another of the course and this time he made sure Amarendra made Devasena eat. Wahab looked on smiling. They made a beautiful couple.

After the food, Aslam again refused to leave these both and settled on Devasena's lap, as she sat on a chair next to Amarendra, who took Taamboolam or paan. As both sat close to each other, Aslam played with Amarendra's moustache and Devasena's Mangalasootram and slept off holding it in his hand. Just on her own, Devasena caressed the boy's head and made him sit comfortably so that he can sleep.

"Behen! At least now put him on the bed. You will go numb"

Wahab tried to take Aslam from her hands. But Aslam's hold was strong. Wahab sighed.

"This is miracle Behen! This boy never gets along with my wife. But you have wrapped him around your little finger"

Amarendra chuckled and shook his head.

"She has that aura around her dost. But I don't think that is the case here!"

Wahab frowned. Amarendra signalled him to watch Devasena, who was so into the little kid sleeping with his head on her chest with so much trust.

"Ahh!"

"Exactly dost! Aahh!"

Both men chuckled.

"So why don't you.."

"Ahan! Don't! You will get me murdered in her hands, if you touch the topic in public!"

"A wife fearing Husband you are dost"

"Chi chi! I am wife respecting husband"

And both laughed. Devasena glared at both.

"Amara! You are nowadays talking too much!"

"Ah! Deva.. You see.."

"I don't want to see!"

"Okay! But we have to leave. It's getting dark. Baadshah and Veera are alone."

"Baadshah and Veera?"

"Our horses Dost"

"oh! Well behen.. DOst is right. you should leave"

Devasena tried getting up. Amarendra took Aslam in his arms and placed him on the bed and covered him. The boy slept peacefully. Devasena's disappointment was so clear on her face. They came to the tent entrance.

"Toh dost! We will take your leave"

"Actually I should be the one to take your leave. We are leaving to our homeland by dawn. But I would like you to visit Ghaziya anytime and I will always be there to lend my help dost. Is dost ko bhulna mat"

"Arey dost. How can I forget? Even if I did, I don't think your behen here is going to let that happen"

They said their farewell laughing. Amarendra and Devasena started walking to their tent.