"Beta Aslam. You are not supposed to disturb while they are eating. Come here. I will give you your food"

But Aslam was not in a mood to listen to his abbu. He shook his head.

"Abbu. Ammi Khana!"

He said and opened his mouth, turning to Devasena. She chuckled and fed him little by little. Wahab was awed by his son dutifully eating his food, while his daily routine was to run from the same. He even forgot to correct Aslam's Ammi to Chachi. He turned his awed gaze to Amarendra, who was looking at Devasena in equal awe. But his eyes were seeing a complete different image.

But soon Devasena, who was not so used to this sitting on lap and feeding a toddler, felt her legs go cold. And, came her husband to her rescue.

"Chote Khaan saab. Come here. Sit on my lap and let Ammi feed you the food."

He said taking Aslam into his lap. Now Wahab was literally crying. He understood what his son was missing and what he had missed in his son's life. But he saw that in between feeding his son, they were not eating their food.

"Arey Behen! Dost! Eat your food too. This boy..!"

"Ahan Khan saab. Don't say anything to the child. He is just hungry. Let him eat."

Devasena said, not stopping the feeding for even one moment.

"Dost.."

"Don't worry about me, Khan saab. Deva will feed me too. Enti Deva?"

Mischief lit his eyes. Devasena narrowed her eyes at him, but could not stop the red hue spreading on her cheeks and necks along with the warmth.

"Shh! Enti idi? Siggu leka pothe sare. YOu are shameless. But you want to make it public and make me look shameless too?"

She sneered at him, which made both men laugh out loud. Wahab, who was feeling embarrassed by his son's doings, forgot it and enjoyed their banter.

"What? What is wrong in feeding food to your own husband? Indulo siggu enti?"

"Behen.. He is right you know."

"Khan saab!"

Devasena was at the peak of her frustration. She gave both men admonishing glance. But someone was getting impatient.

"Ammi!"

Devasena saw Aslam who was ready for next morsel of food and chuckled.

"Leave those men Nana.. Here you eat. This man is always hell bent on troubling me"

She said and fed Aslam twisting her nose and lips to Amarendra, who only laughed more.

"Seriously? Chote Khan saab. I am hungry. Ask your ammi to give me food too!"

He called Aslam for his support. Aslam turned to Amarendra once.. then again to Devasena and then again to Amarendra.

"Ammi give me food.. Because I am small! You are not small"

And Devasena lost her battle. She laughed hard that tears started falling from her eyes.

"Khan saab! Your son is way too smart. Teach him your skills in trading. He will do wonders. I meant, only trading skills Khan saab"

She said warningly. Wahab chuckled.

"I had that coming. And see I call you behen! So you get to call me Bhaijaan. Kyu dost?"

He asked Amarendra. But Amarendra was busy. He took the food in Devasena's hand into his mouth that she was about to give to Aslam. Devasena's eyes went wide. SO did her mouth! Aslam laughed. But also glared at the culprit.