chapter 2 - The Thing You Love Most

Start from the beginning

Day One

Morning - Mary Margaret's Loft

(Song:) Don't Be Shy - Cat Stevens 

Mary Margaret was sitting in her loft, on the window seat, eating breakfast, looking outside through the window, seeing that the time on the clock tower had moved because time had unfrozen in the town, surprised.

Granny's Bed and Breakfast - Emma's Room 

Emma woke up in bed, looking confused until she remembered why she was there, looking out of the window.

ღ 

Ella's Room   

Ella was getting dressed, looking out of the window, seeing that the time on the clock had moved, confused.

  ღ 

Street 

Archie was walking his dog Pongo down the street. Freya and Jefferson walked past him, nodding to Archie on their way. Archie nodded to them as they headed separate ways.

Mr. Gold was walking down the street, seeing Freya with Jefferson. Freya saw that her father, both in this realm and the Enchanted Forest, saw her, but she didn't get along with either version of her father.

Ruby and Granny were setting up their diner for opening, which was called Granny's Diner. Sheriff Graham walked up to the diner to get breakfast.

  ღ 

Mills House - Rose's Room  

Lisa and Rose were getting ready for the day, looking out of the window, smiling a little.

(Song Ends)

  ღ 

Living Room  

Regina was flipping through Lisa's book, pausing on a page depicting when the Evil Queen had left Snow White and Prince Charming's wedding and forced Vasilisa to come with her, when Priscilla had thrown a burst of magical fire toward her in attempt to stop her. Regina turned the page, finding that the last several pages had been ripped from the book.

Henry, Rose and Lisa walked through the living room toward the door so they could go to school.

Regina stood, stopping them. "Lisa, the missing pages, where are they?"

Lisa shrugged. "It's an old book, stuff's missing. What do you care?"

Regina gave her a look. "I care because you think I'm some Evil Queen, and you've convinced Henry and Rose that much. And that hurts me, Lisa. Henry, Rose, I'm your mother."