"Good. Then if you're not busy today I'd like to show you around the place and we'll see what you think," Jane Anne was saying as she got to her feet. Hayley stood and followed Jane Anne around the counter. "The woman over there placing a cake in the oven is my sister, Sophie. The girl icing cupcakes is my daughter Monique. Her friends Cassie and Abigail will be here later today."

As Hayley's eyes traveled over the room she spotted a young man with blonde hair pulled into a short ponytail picking up a set of trays and carrying them out a back door. "That would be Oliver. He's taking food out to one of our trucks to deliver to a party. And that is his brother, Jackson," Sophie pointed out a tall dark haired man who looked up at the sound of his name and winked at Hayley with a grin. "Oh, and here's the woman who will be showing you the ropes, Cami," Jane Anne greeted a young blonde woman who was sipping a Diet Coke while sitting on an upside down crate.

"Hey," Cami said with a grin. "I clocked out for my break this time," she informed Jane with an innocent smile.

"That would be a first," Jane Anne teased with a smile as she placed a hand on Hayley's arm. "This is Hayley. She's going to be joining us tomorrow morning. That's not too soon, right?" Jane Anne asked as she shifted her gaze to Hayley who shook her head.

"I could start today if you needed me," Hayley replied as Cami's eyebrows rose and she let out a laugh.

"Someone's eager for the torture to begin," Cami announced as she got up and tossed her can into a recycling bin.

"Torture?" Jane Anne queried with a mock hurt look aimed at Cami.

Cami shrugged. "Carrying all those trays of delicious food and champagne around. Now, that is torture."

"Oh, come on. Think of how much fun it is when the clients treat you like you're a freakin' statue. There to hold their drinks," Oliver said snidely as he appeared behind Cami who smirked while folding her arms over her chest.

"You eat the leftovers," Cami pointed out and Oliver rolled his eyes.

"Or they'd go in the trash. Guys got to eat and Jane doesn't pay us enough," Oliver muttered as he picked up another tray.

"I pay you what you deserve," Jane shot after Oliver's retreating back and he waved her off.

"So we've got a new girl in our midst," Jackson said as he came in and offered Hayley his hand.

"Woman," Jane Anne corrected with a stern look directed at Jackson as Hayley took his hand.

"The new woman," Jackson corrected himself with a grin flashed in Jane Anne's direction. Then he focused on Hayley. "I'm Jackson," he told her with an intense gaze that made Hayley grin widely.

"Hayley," Hayley replied as she shook Jackson's hand. He was cute but off limits. There was no way that she was going to start some kind of torrid work place affair. Then again he might come in handy to ward off Elijah. Not that Elijah was really all that interested in her. He was more interested in protecting his brother from her. What a joke.

"Something's going through that head of yours and I love to be in there to find out what it is," Jackson murmured to Hayley and Jane Anne coughed loudly. "And that would be my cue to help Ollie. I'll see you around, Hayley." Jackson told Hayley as he turned around and walked off to collect more food to load into the waiting truck.

"Don't mind him. Jackson flirts with everyone," Cami said as she moved toward a refrigerator and pulled out another Diet Coke. "This is for employees. So if you get hungry or thirsty there's usually something in there. Whether it's a cake that was baked and the client changed their mind at the last minute or drinks that are for everyone, there's usually something in there."