Chapter 2

7 years before
Dean's POV
Sammy was hiding in his room laying in that same spot, crying his eyes out. I didn't understand why he was still crying over his imaginary friend. I mean, what's the point in crying over something that doesn't exist?

Now
Sam's POV
We all sat in front of the TV watching Sherlock, trying to understand why John was constantly in denial about his sexuality. "He's so gaaaaaaayyyy," Charlie groaned. "Why doesn't Sherlock just tell him?" Cas tilted his head to the side. "I don't understand."

Dean patted Cas's back. "We know, Cassie. We love you anyway." Charlie snickered. "You especially, Dean." Dean punched Charlie in the arm. "Shut up, Charles." The doorbell rang. "That must be the pizza, I'll go get it." I opened the door, taking out my wallet, checking to see if I had enough money. When I looked up, I nearly had a heart attack. It was impossible. He was dead. "Gabriel?"

Gabriel's POV
"Hey, Sammy. I can't believe you remember me." I said. He looked shocked. "How could I forget you?" I shrugged. "I thought I would get washed away with all your other friends." Sam shook his head. "You were my first friend, Gabe, I could never forget you." I smiled. "Hey, can I come in?"