Character Intros

{The image that was previously here has been removed}

(This is a pic of you, just change the colours to the ones you choose)

Name: (L/N) (Y/N)  Age: 15    H/V name: Anima
Quirk: Elemental Control + Medium
Description: A young girl who wishes to make her mother proud. She resents her Father and loves her brothers. (N/N) is a sweet girl, who during middle school, made friends with young Midoriya Izuku.

Name: (L/N) Yoru  Age: 39    H/V name: Dark MistQuirk: Elemental ControlDescription: (Y/N)'s 'loving'  father

Quirk: Elemental Control
Description: (Y/N)'s 'loving'  father. He wants his children to become the most feared villains of all time... ones even stronger then All might himself.

Name: (L/N) Ayano  Age: 35    H/V name: AnimusQuirk: MediumDescription: She wants her children to follow their dreams

Quirk: Medium
Description: She wants her children to follow their dreams. Though after being driven to near insanity by Yoru, she was sent stay at a hospital.  (Y/N) volunteers there in order to pay them back for her mother's care.

Name: (L/N) Haikari Age: 15    H/V name: TwilightQuirk: Elemental Control + mediumDescription: (Y/N)'s twin brother

Quirk: Elemental Control + medium
Description: (Y/N)'s twin brother. He is the second eldest and is extremely protective of his sister and his family. He'd never admit, but (Y/N) is a lot stronger than him because of the 'special'  training she received from their father.

Name: (L/N) Hiyori Age:  16   H/V name: ShadeQuirk: Light + Dark manipulationDescription: the oldest in the family

Quirk: Light + Dark manipulation
Description: the oldest in the family. He works with their father only to protect his younger siblings. He believes in justice and honestly wants to leave the life of a villain behind him.

Name: (L/N) Miko Age:  13   H/V name: SpiritQuirk: MediumDescription: The youngest of the (L/N) siblings

Quirk: Medium
Description: The youngest of the (L/N) siblings. He follows Hiyori out on jobs. Though he does look up to his big sister. He has never met their mother, but he loves the stories (Y/N) tells him.

(Images may be changed later) 

Most image - the original ones I had posted on here - were not completely mine. Yes, I did trace them,  trying to change a few thing in order to better fit the characters I had in mind. At the time I had posted this and had started this book I was not the most confident in my art. However, I am now at a point where I am and as such. I will slowly be trying to replace the older character references with new ones in my current style.