Izuka's concern

Começar do início

"How am I a threat?"

"You tried to overrun the village!" Naruto accused.

"How?.....How did they find out about that?" I thought.

"That was a long time ago." I said.

"Doesn't matter." Sakura said. "You're still working for Danzo! You don't belong her."

While I was distracted Kakashi used Chidori against me and struck me right in the stomach. While my guard was down kunai plunged into my skin sending pain throughout my body making it hard to move. Mustering up the strength to get up I ran away from them ignoring the pain.

I tried to run out of the fire country but everyone was waiting for me including Itachi. I ran into Itachi's arms and burst into tears, he hugged me then plunged a sword in my heart just like that day. Somehow I still had the will to runaway but someone grabbed my hair. They were beating me to a pulp taking turns until I was dead. With my last few breaths I weakly looked up at Itachi to see regret and sadness in his eyes and his face............He was crying and once everyone left he and I were alone.

He bent down near my body and lent down to kiss my bloodied lips then pulled away. His head moved so that his mouth was near my ear and whispered.

"I'm sorry...........We'll meet again soon.......I love you."

*End*

I shot up from my bed in a cold sweat hand over my heart. My heart was racing and I was panting. Looking out the window I noticed that it was only late afternoon bug I felt a power spike near the hospital.

"Sasuke, Naruto!" I shouted in concern.

Hopping out of bed I ran towards the hospital as fast as I could. When I appeared at the hospital I could feel the energy coming from the top of it. Sending chakra to her feet she ran up the side of the hospital building. Finally I reached the top of the building to see Sasuke and Naruto lunging at each other with Chidori and Rasengan.

Quickly I ran towards then pushing the running and distraught Sakura out of the way and grabbed onto Sasuke's wrist while Kakashi appeared and got Naruto's. We both swung the boys into the mini water towers causing their jutsus to disperse.

"Hey you two!" Kakashi shouted. "What are you doing on the roof of the hospital? If you're fighting, you're getting too heated...both of you..."

"I think it's more than that Kakashi," I said.

When they both pulled their hands out of the water tower Naruto only left a little dent with a little bit of water coming out while Sasuke's was a major dent with water pouring out.

"Why are you so obsessed with your superiority complex....Sasuke..that level of Chidori just now....Were you trying to kill Naruto?" Kakashi asked bordly.

"No.....He....he couldn't have had the intention to kill Naruto....they're......best friends..." I muttered feeling concerned for my brothers fighting one another.

"Where did such...immature behavior...come from...."

"No.............he did try to kill Naruto......no.......he's...turning into.........him." I whispered fighting the tears threatening to fall.

Sasuke flipped over the fence then gazed up at the towers to see that Naruto's made a huge rip.

"Kakashi-sensei, Izuka-sensei." Sakura cried.

"I'm going home," I said sadly.

"Izuka," Kakashi started.

"Let her go Kakashi, she needs some time to be alone." Jiraiya sensei said.

I then left the hospital roof and followed Sasuke's chakra only to sense Kakashi's. I walked slowly towards where Sasuke was and when I finally reached him Kakashi was already gone.

"Are you going to lecture me too?" Sasuke asked.

"No," My voice cracked.

"Are.......are you crying?"

"....No..." I said still fighting the tears.

"Why are you crying?" He asked coming towards me.

"I'm not crying," I said turning away.

"There has to be a reason...........I've....never seen you cry before..."

"I'm not crying but.......I'm afraid." I admitted. 

"What are you afraid of?"

"The future,"

"Explain,"

"I'm scared that in the future you might leave me....I don't....I don't want to lose you too. I can't lose anyone else........"

He seemed stunned at what I had said and was tense. Slowly he walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's going to be alright," Sasuke whispered. "I'm not going anywhere."

Lies...........I knew for a fact that Sasuke was lying............his voice was too emotionless.....it's been a bad habit since he was little.....I 'taught' him how to be a good liar but it was a trick to know when he was lying......I told him that if he wanted to get away with lying then his voice needed to be emotionless. Even though he usually is emotionless he at least had a tiny hint of emotion in his voice....usually anger or annoyance.

Pulling away from his embrace I looked into his eyes seeing nothing but anger. I turned away from him and left. When a appeared in my room and laid in my bed knowing exactly what will happen. I know for a fact that today was Sasuke's breaking point......He's leaving to join Orochimaru soon...........and it's all because of Itachi........