"I want a divorce. I already love someone else, I'm sorry." Perrie said carelessly like it was the easiest thing to do, just by looking at her emotionless face.

Jade smiled. But Perrie knew it was fake.

"I've been waiting for you to say that. Thanks for making it easier for me. And yeah of course, I'll give you what you want." The brunnette said, still smiling.

Perrie took notice of her shaking voice and how her eyes water but didn't give much attention to it as she was really desperate to be with Ally. She was also surprised at how the petite girl took the offer easily, as if she really was hoping for it to happen, and it somehow broke the blonde's heart knowing Jade doesn't really care anymore. Well, it's okay. I have Ally. She's so much better.

Jade played with the wedding ring on her finger, avoiding any contact with her wife.

"But it will be hard for our daughter. You know, she's still young and doesn't need to be involved in a situation like this. I want the best for her, so can
I ask one more favor before you l-leave m-me?" Jade stuttered, holding back her emotions.

Perrie's eyes softened a bit but didn't change her demeanor, nor comfort her wife. She just sit still, inspecting her phone for any messages from Ally.

Jade took a deep breath, her voice shaking. "Let's wait for a month. I want to prepare her. And during this whole month, I want you to carry me in your arms out of the bedroom everyday. Is that okay with you?"

The blonde nodded, not looking up from her phone, smiling when a message popped into her screen.

*Ally ❤💋: Hey baby, come again tomorrow? Still have some whip cream left ;)

Perrie chuckled and replied a quick message then turned off her phone, getting up, but not before turning around and looking at the brunnette in the eyes, finally.

"Well, that's fine with me. Only for our daughter though. You know I don't love you anymore..." she paused for a minute before continuing. "I'm sick of you acting like we're strangers and leave me hanging on. I'm sick of you and I just want to end this little game. I want to be happy."

And with that, she stormed off the kitchen leaving a heart broken Jade.

***

*Day 1*

The next morning, Jade was the first one to wake up as per usual. She rolled over to the other side of the bed, (the spot next to her is empty because Perrie always sleeps on the floor with a mattress) yawned, and snuggles closer to her pillow. She scooted a little bit closer at the edge of the bed and looked down, smiling when she saw the position her wife was in. Perrie was laid on her stomach, her face was turned so it faces the brunnette's side.

She missed her love so much. The past few months had been full of drama with them not acknowledging each other's presence. Though it had something to do with the brunnette's plan, Perrie took it in a wrong way.

Jade giggled, reaching down to trace her fingers on her love's face, knowing she wouldn't wake up. She caress her cheek in a loving manner, smiling when she heard Perrie mumbling in her sleep and leaning into her hand.

The moment was interrupted with a light buzz coming from the phone on the night stand. The petite girl pulled her hand away to grab the phone... Perrie's phone.

"Ally." Jade read out. She cogitated on whether to open the message or just put the phone down.

After a few minutes, she finally opened the taller girl's phone, surprised to see it unlocked.