He pulled her close, gritting his teeth,

“Why..? Why are you so upset? Does it bother you that you're with me alone..? Can't you be with me for three days..?"

He pushed her hand behind her and looked at her..

It bothered him a lot that she was not affected by him..

“Answer me Khushi.."

She looked up at him with such sad face that his heart ached almost immediately..

“I thought you hate being with me alone... And that too for two or three days.."

Arnav ignored everything and hugged her fiercely not knowing what to do..

“Stop assuming things, Khushi..."

He lifted her and moved towards the bed..

“I can sleep on the floor Sir.."

He glared at her and she kept silent, closing her mouth.

He laid her down and switched off the lights moving towards the bed.

He could see her inching so close to the end, giving him a lot space to sleep well.

He shook his head..

Why was she so convinced that he hated her was beyond him... Doesn't she see how much out of his character he acts around her..?

He laid on the bed and pulled her close to him before she falls of the edge..

Time to tease her...

“Can I ask you something Khushi?"

“Yes S-Sir" Khushi stammered due to their close proximity.

“Why did you Kiss me..?"

“W-What...?"

She tried to sit but he pulled her waist making her to lean on him..

“A simple thank you could have been enough.."

Arnav turned his head and looked at her blushing face..

“Wo... I asked my friends how to thank my husband and they told me...."

“Oh... They told you to kiss me on cheek.."

“N-No..."

“Then...."

“Told me to kiss on... On... Your... "

Khushi hugged him, hiding her face in his chest.

Arnav chuckled letting her be silent for a while but after few minutes he looked to find her sleeping.

He pulled her close, moulding her against him, went to sleep not knowing Khushi was just pretending to be asleep to avoid his questions...

-----------------

Ok...

Arnav Singh Raizada admitted to himself he's finally relieved that this torture has come to an end.

Two days of pure torture....

This was the last day of spending here...

He had packed everything and was going to stop to a temple before taking off.

These two days was complete bliss but, he was on the verge to break his self control.

His Di only packed saree in her clothing and it was driving him mad..

He made them roam around enough all day that they're tired the moment they entered the room or else Arnav doesn't trust him enough to not do anything to her in the very small bed.

Thank God, his Di didn't pack any lingerie.

His Di must have known Khushi won't be comfortable with those kind of dresses.

If he saw her in those, he knew, he would have definitely lost it.

Not that it's any easy to see her wearing sarees sitting close to him, standing close to him, exposing the waist he so  wanted to caress badly..

He was tired of waiting..

Luggage were sent to the car, he had settled the bill in reception and still now Khushi was in the room dressing up..

He moved towards the room and knocked..

“Who..?"

“Its me Khushi.. What's taking so long..?"

“I am coming sir.. This blouse is so.... Give me five minutes..."

Arnav sighed and moved inside the room, finding it open. She must be changing in restroom.

He waited for a while locking the door..

Honestly what was she thinking leaving the door open..

Suddenly he heard the door open. He put the paper on the table and looked around to speak something but words died on his lips..

She was wearing a red saree..

“Lets go Sir..."

He saw her moving towards the door but he stood abruptly and took slow predatory steps towards her..

She took slow steps back seeing him with a dangerous look on his face..

What happened..?

Was he angry because she was late..

“Sir..?"

“Arnav ji...?"

Arnav was long gone..

All he could see was the beauty standing with his favorite color...

The self control he was so hardly keeping in check finally snapped.

He wanted to consume her...

He saw her back colliding with the wall..

He could feel satisfaction thrumming in his veins at the trapped situation..

“Arnav ji....?"

He moulded his body against her making her feel every inch of his body.

One hand pulling her waist strong enough to leave bruises and another to her neck...

“Arnav---

He sucked her lower lip making her gasp swallowing the ji followed by his name...

He pushed his tongue in, tasting her, licking her, sucking her tongue.

The hand on her neck lowered and found the strings of her blouse and pulled it exposing her back.

He caressed her back slowly, making her shudder with new feelings.

Her blouse had only strings to his utter pleasure.

He slightly traced his nails along the milky back, not really knowing what he was doing..

The other hand on her waist lowered even further and she slumped against the wall at his sensual assault and he supported her waist by pulling closer, making her feel his arousal as if he wanted her to realize just what kind of animal she had created with in him.