He don't want this but he agreed because some very small traitorous and dangerous part of him wanted this...

He wanted her...

He wanted to be alone with her..

He wanted to be close with her...

He wanted to dominate her..

He quickly moved towards the steps rather than lift not wanting to be in a closed space with her the way his thoughts were going.

He don't know why his Di booked this hotel.

It's not a five star nor a low class one but he never stayed in these kind of hotels..

It was a simple hotel. He din't know what his Di was thinking while booking a hotel like this...

Wait a minute...

This must be the place his Di went for honeymoon.

Oh God...

Who knows why his Di booked this hotel for..

Khushi excitedly took the keys and opened the room looking at it and turned towards him asking,

“Where is Di, Nani.?"

“Er....."

Arnav was speechless because anyone will be speechless if they were in his situation..

He can't take his eyes of the bed...

The

Bed

Was

Very

Small....

Oh... God... He had to give it to his Di for having such a naughty mind..

This must be the reason the room keeper was blushing when he asked about the room number. He's going to kill his Di...

“Lets change and rest for now.. Yeah..?"

He dropped his bag and moved towards the rest room to calm his thoughts.

It was night already and they had food in the plane.

Arnav came out of the room and placed a bare foot on the floor only to realize it's very cold.

Arnav could see mentally his sister cackling at the situation along with Nani.

He looked around the room to find two chairs on the balcony and there's no sofa or anything in the room.

Looks like they have to share the bed.

There's no option for them..

Khushi came out changing the dress looking around with a grin.

“Where's Di and Nani..?"

Arnav looked at how she was expectingly looking around with a smile.

It irritated him a lot that she's smiling about his family rather than focusing on being with him alone.

“No... They're not here.."

He could see her smile flattering but again smiled asking,

“Ok.. Which room are they in?"

“They're not coming.."

Her smile disappeared and frown lines appeared on her angelic face.

He got up and moved closer to her asking,

“Why..? Can't you be without them for a while..? Your beloved Di and Nani arranged it as a surprise honeymoon for us.."

Her face fell and she moved away from him like he was so repulsive,