She put her hands around his shoulder and leaned towards his face while her face was veiled by her hair.

What was she doing..?

She moved so close to him that he can see the hazel color of her eyes clearly.

She leaned towards his cheek and whispered a thank you in his ear making goosebumps rise in his body.

God..

She smelled like something erotic..

And then,...

Something softer than any petals touched his cheek.

He closed his eyes...

What was that....?

He opened his eyes only to realize she was kissing his cheeks when another gentle touch was pressed on his cheek yet firmer than the previous kiss.

He pushed her away and for the first time in his life, Arnav Singh Raizada ran from something.

He moved out of the room while he heard something like sorry.

He closed the door and locked it from outside looking at the pool.

He put one hand above where his heart lay to calm the hell down.

If he stayed there a minute more he was hundred percent sure he would have ripped her kurti top and took her then and there on the working table------

He shuddered at the memory and got up from the table offering a hand to the girl in front of him to dance.

Maybe the sensual dance and this girl rubbing against him, dancing so close will rise some feeling inside him.

He knew, he's fooling himself because he couldn't even kiss anyone of the five girls which he took one per day to some club.

All he could see was her parted lips and innocent hazel looking at him widely if he pressed his body against her.

He groaned aloud at the waste of time he's spending because when the girls kissed him or caressed him all he could feel was irritation.

------------------

Khushi sat on the plane to Darjeeling beside Arnav Ji and looked out of the window, looking at the clouds while the window reflected her sad face which was hidden from Arnav's view.

Khushi broke in pieces when she heard the gossips of the college owner being close with girls after long time and she didn't believe it when she heard it but saw in articles and pictures of some gossip channel.

But if it wasn't enough, Arnav ji smelled of different highly odored perfumes when he usually preferred mild ones for the past few days

She also saw what seemed like lipstick marks on his shirts and she even once saw it on his neck.

She didn't have any right to question him.

Who was she to him..?

Nothing..

She was nothing to him..

She was nothing..

But her heart ached when she thought about it..

Haven't all those caresses and touches didn't mean anything to him..

Didn't they at least evoke some spark in him..?

Wasn't he affected by her touches like she was..?

How could he not think of her when all she was filled with the memories of his touches all the time.?

Doesn't he too crave for the closeness like she do..?

So she wanted to see how will he react..

And the chance provided itself to thank him when she heard about what happened to the students who harassed her.

She was so happy and she thanked him.

Her heartbeat can be heard aloud when she kissed him on his cheek lightly not having kissed anyone like that.

Then she applied a little more pressure on the next cheek.

She liked the stubble piercing her and the air exhaled by him which was  tingling her neck.

He pushed her away and walked away hurriedly from the room while she  offered a sorry for crossing her limits.

Was he this disgusted that he didn't even glance at her..?

How could she think a girl so unwanted and unlovable and ugly unlike those models like her be worthy of his attention..?

She sighed, thinking about the next few days of painfully watching her husband being gossiped with other beautiful girls while pretending to be carefree in front of him, Di and Nani..

Arnav watched her from the corner of his eyes for the past hour in plane.

Why was she so silent these days..?

He hoped Di, Jijaji and Nani will arrive early.

He got to the airport from the late meeting taking the next plane after them.

They must have checked in the allocated  hotel now since he couldn't cancel the meeting.

What temple and pooja now they want to do in Darjeeling of all place was beyond him.

He watched her throughout the plane, not glancing at him.

Wasn't she affected by his presence like he's of her.?

After landing he looked around to see if his Jijaji was waiting. After finding no one on the parking area, he called Di,

“Where are you Di..? What hotel you got checked in...? Didn'tyou say you will sendJijaji to pick us up?"

He could here her giggling.

“I am in home chote.."

“What..?"

Arnav asked confusingly.

He could hear snickers from the background.

“ I am in Delhi, Chote.."

“What..?"

He could now clearly hear the laughter from the other side.

“Enjoy the honeymoon with Khushi ji chote.."

“What..?"

And his call ended with more laughter..

He called again to find her number switched off.

Damn it Di..

He looked around to find her looking arpund the surroundings while one hand holding on their luggage and one hand toying with her dupatta.

Oh God....!

No.. No... No... No...

What I am going to do...

If he go back, his family will throw a tantrum and if he stayed with her here....

He will.......

Oh God....! He prayed silently to whatever deity if there was any to give him self control.