He will kill them for sure if he heard anything from them about khushi.

They agreed reluctantly seeing this was very serious. So he called the police waiting outside and ordered to arrest them.

“You can't do this to us ASR.."

“Watch me." he smirked at them.

He could have shown the video to the police but he didn't want anyone watching his wife like that.

They struggled against policemen's and threatened him, Him...!

It was laughable but he asked police to give him five more minutes alone with them.

They all looked hopefully at him and two even said sorry.

But he didn't hear them because all he could hear where the whimpers from her when they bruised her and all he could see in his mind are her bruises.

No one touched her except him...

He punched five of them in their faces and kicked them forcefully.

They looked at him in surprise and in pain.

They seem confused as why would a college owner came to deal with this personally and get this angry with them that he can go against them and their families.

“Do you want to know why..?"

They remained silent.

“Reason 1: I hate you all..." He threw back their own words.

“Reason 2: She's my wife.."

They looked at him with wide eyes in shock and horror, truth sinking in finally.

And he knew that they'll keep it a silent even if they don't, who will listen to them when they will be in jail.

Even if it got out that she was his wife, he just doesn't care anymore.

He wanted everyone to know she's his..........

“Lets see what you'll do without a transfer certificate and criminal records. I will destroy you all for what you did to her..."

He walked past them  putting his sunglasses on wanting to spend his time with khushi.

After two days of that incident he was in home working when Khushi came out of her study room to where he sat and fidgeted with her fingers.

He stayed silent and watched her more like ravished her with his eyes.

“Can Itell you something Sir..?"

At least the stammering stopped.

He saw her only do that in front of him otherwise spoke joyfully with Di, Nani, workers and mostly everyone.

Nope.. Arnav was not jealous of them.

Definitely not..

He nodded, keeping the laptop aside on the table in front of him and leaned against the chair wanting to hear her.

“I heard about what happened to the b-boys.."

News do travel fast.

Was she going to lecture him about destroying their lives..?

“Thank you sir."

“Huh..?"

Usually goody goody girls hates these kind of things.

“No one ever.. You know.. No one ever did stood up for me like you, so thank you Arnav ji.."

Arnav ji.......? Instead of sir.