• We Are The Stray Kids •

'You were scared obviously but still did what the world expected, and pressed the button.'
...

Nothing. Nothing happened. You pressed the button a few more times in frustration, then suddenly the button started to blink red, like a warning sign. A vent from the bottom started to rattle and thick grey stream started to rise, I felt myself becoming dizzy and leant again the side, slowly falling to the floor, then falling into sleep.

...

1st person

I opened my eyes to see blue, bright blue and white, clouds? I turned my aching head to the side I saw a open space, much like the field the elevator was in, but different, somewhat darker. I picked up all the strength in my arms and lifted my self up upright, I felt uneasy, like someone was near by, like someone was watching me before I new I strong hands grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, turned me around to see a boy, with golden hair and dark brown eyes, behind him were eight other boys, all wearing dark clothing.

"My name is Felix, H-How did you find us?" Asked the golden haired boy.

"What do you mean by that?" You questioned.

"Well all of us were sent down here, through the elevator, near the school. We believe the government is planning something , something big but we don't know what"

You stared in confusing, the government planning something, something big, why? What were they planning to do? millions of question flew your mind before getting Felix interrupt your thoughts.

"H-Hey, come with us. We'll get you fixed up and get you some food" Felix said while holding out his hand,which you took.

You stood up with your legs shaking, which Felix noticed.

"Hey Chan, come over here and help me, their a bit shaken"

You looked to where Felix was calling to see a guy with grey-ish hair come up and wrap his arm around you.

"Hello, I'm Chan!" He said excitedly.

"O-Oh hi, my names ____. I should've really started with that." I stuttered out.

The sun started to set as we made back to their makeshift home, two words were painted on the door saying 'Stray Kids', your facial expression turned to confusion and Chan snickered.

"We call ourselves Stray Kids because were were abandoned by society to fend for ourselves, so uh.. I guess welcome." Said Chan.

A smile appeared on Chan's face as he looked at me, he grabbed my hand and took me round to the back of the shack. I saw a ladder and he gestured me to go up. When I got to the top I sat at the front, with my legs dangling off the edge, slightly leaning against Chan's shoulder.

"Watch the sun set with me, it'll calm you, just relax I'll keep you safe" Chan softly Spoke.