20171029. dead woman & important note.

Eiza is a queen. I've made this manip yesterday with Kaya Scodelario's body in her character on Pirates of the Caribbean and It looks amazing.

 I've made this manip yesterday with Kaya Scodelario's body in her character on Pirates of the Caribbean and It looks amazing

DEAD WOMAN

But hey, I have to say something very important to all the people who follow this book. Lately I've been a little stressed and tired, physically and mentally. The school is sending me jobs, tests and tests scheduled for November and that really takes time away from me to place orders. On top of that, I'm working on a method to be able to place orders more efficiently and not deliver them as late as it happened to me; I apologize for it, I'm so embarrassed to deliver something so late. So I've decided to close Oblivion indefinitely (I do not think it's a long time) until I finish with everything I have in my head bothering me at this time and devote myself to other things (writing is one of those things). You are not a nuisance, as you would be?, if you have always been so patient and have supported me in each of your comments. However, I'm tired and I must focus on what I have left of the year, and I want to follow this with enthusiasm but if something is occupying my head and besides having a tight schedule, I really don't want to do it. I hope you understand me and I promise that I will be back placing orders as soon as I finish everything. I really appreciate you ♥ Thanks for everything.