"Like you still like him or stuff."

"I won't say something that I don't mean." Jennie said. She was shocked when Jisoo took her wrist.

"We know you, Jennie. We know that you still like him. What are sisters for?" Jisoo said with worried eyes.

"Thanks, eonnie. But I'm really fine." Jennie smiled at her, a genuine one.

Jisoo smiled back, still worried.

----

"Mino hyung can't come. Bobby and him are preparing for the MOBB comeback. YG's pressuring them. They're gonna come back a month after Blackpink." Seungyoon explained.

"Oh, our sajangnim is really cruel." Jisoo said jokingly, but she meant it.

"I know right. He gave Winner 2 years hiatus, iKON 1 year hiatus and us a 6 month hiatus because of Mixnine debut. 6 months is not that cruel, but what's cruel is he's still not giving us a concert tour!" Rosé complained.

"Are you already drunk or what?" Lisa suddenly joked. They haven't even started drinking yet.

They are in a VIP room. Jennie ordered bottles of different kinds of alcohol.

Hanbin sat beside iKON and Hayi, Jisoo sat beside Hayi and Jennie sat beside Jisoo. It's a kinda good position for her. She can't hear what they're talking about and she can't see them well there.

After a few talks, they finished three bottles of champagne (Jinhwan drank most of it),

"Do you guys wanna play spin the bottle?" Seunghoon asked.

They all agreed playing. Since that Seunghoon suggested the game, he was the first one to spin the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Lisa.

"I choose dare." Lisa said.

"Then I dare you to dump your boyfriend right here right now." Seunghoon dared.

"Okay." Lisa looked at Jinhwan.

"Oppa! Let's break up! Take this ring you gave me! I don't need you anymore!" Lisa said and threw a ring to Jinhwan.

"I didn't even give this to you. But okay. Let's break up." Jinhwan said and looked away from Lisa.

"How can you two say that so causally?" Seunghoon asked.

"We broke up countless times already but it doesn't even take an hour for us to get back together again. That's how much we love each other." Lisa said and hugged Jinhwan.

"Get a room!" Jennie said and threw a nut at Lisa.

"Jealous?" Lisa teased her and hugged Jinhwan even tighter.

"Just hurry up and spin the bottle." Jennie rolled her eyes at Lisa.

Lisa spun the bottle and it pointed at Seungyoon.

"Do you like someone here in this room?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. Kim Jennie." Seungyoon confidently said, causing him to gain insults from the others. He spun the bottle and it stopped at Jennie.

"Truth." Jennie said.

"If I asked you to date me, would you say yes?" Seungyoon asked. Jennie was taken aback.

"Huh? Uh, yeah, I think so." Jennie answered hesitantly. She spun the bottle.

And it stopped on Hanbin.

"Truth or dare?" Jennie asked Hanbin, and for the first time, she looked into his eyes.

His eyes that looked at her directly, like he can read her mind.

"I'll go the safe way. Truth." Hanbin said.

Do you still love meJennie wanna ask but she knows it's useless.

"I can't think of anything. You guys ask him." I said to the others.

"Why did you two break up?" Chanwoo asked silently but it was audible to everyone.

"Yah!" iKON scolded him and hit him.

"If you can change a certain event in your life, what date would it be and why?" Rosé suddenly asked.

"Why is that question so deep?" Jinwoo asked and laughed. The others laughed too.

"I guess it would 5 months ago, March 17. I should've said no, that I still want her." Hanbin paused. Everybody was silent. 

"It was the time when my manager toldnus that we should get rid of our dog. It hurts a lot. I miss her now. I thought it's time for us to let her go but I was wrong." Hanbin said and shrugged.

"I was wrong, baby come back to me~~" Junhoe suddenly sang. We laughed.

Hanbin spun the bottle and it stopped on Donghyuk.

"Excuse me, I'll just go to the comfort room." Jennie said and left.

She didn't go to the bathroom though, she went outside. She needs fresh air.

"March 17 huh?" Jennie said to the air.

"You still want me back? You miss me? You should've said no? Then why the fuck are you dating Hayi? Why the fuck did you stay silent that night? If you said no, we may be happy right now. Who knows how much a simple word can change?" Jennie said and kicked a pebble. She slowly sat down on the wall, not minding the fact that she's wearing high heels and dress. She cried, and cried, and cried.

"So this is the comfort room now, huh?" Hanbin said. Jennie looked up and saw Hanbin lending a handkerchief to her.

"Why are you here? Go away, I don't need you." Jennie said and cried on her knees again.

Hanbin squatted. He raised Jennie's head and wiped the tears on her face.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Jennie whispered.

"I'm sorry." Hanbin said.

"I don't need your sorry."

"I meant everything I said."

"I don't care."

"I still love you."

Jennie pushed Hanbin, causing him to fall down. Jennie stood up.

"What the heck are you saying? You're with Hayi! Don't tell me you're just using her as a past time? Hayi's serious with you, Kim Hanbin!" Jennie shouted.

"I know. I thought I love her, but I still love you. I know you still love me too." Hanbin stood up and held Jennie's arm.

"I don't. And even if I do, it doesn't matter. Just go to Hayi. She's your girl, not me."  Jennie said and left Hanbin there alone.