He lowered her near the bed and sat down but making her stand in front of him.

“Put a leg on my thigh..."

“Sir..?"

“Don't make me repeat everything"

She obeyed silently after that while he inspected her wounds, scratches and bruises.

He looked at her hands and inspected them too.

After that he made her swallow pain relievers and applied the salve...

He trailed his fingers everywhere he could in the disguise of inspecting it.

Arnav knew he can't control if it goes any longer but he can't get enough of her skin.

He made her stand closer and untucked the blouse from the skirt slowly, watching her blush and opened the two buttons from the bottom of it.

Khushi shivered at his touch and panted inaudibly..

No one had ever touched her like this..

What was he doing to her..?

Does he know the desire he had awaken in her..?

Does he feel the same desire for a girl like her..?

She shook her head at her own foolishness..

This was just a contract marriage..

Never forget this khushi..

Arnav held the blouse with his one hand to expose her waist and used another to inspect ,more like touching it.

He brought her so close to his face and giving in to the temptation he pressed his face in her waist and sighed arising goosebumps in Khushi.

Oh god.. Oh god..

Please..

Khushi chanted silently while clutching the skirt tightly.

Just what was he doing..?

“Sir..?"

Arnav hummed, not moving from where he was for a while and put some slave there..

Khushi's one hand trembled and she put it on his shoulder to make him move away but instead she gripped his shoulder tightly when he blew air on the bruises..

“Come sit, Khushi.."

Khushi thanked Devi mayya for ending this torture and moved to sit away from him but a hand stopped her from moving by gripping her hand and pulled her.

Oh my god...!

Khushi landed on his one thigh where her legs lay between his legs while her face towards him and one hand on his back while another on his shoulder.

He was going to kill me for slipping.

“I am so sorry Sir.."

Khushi tried to get up but his hand on her bare waist while the buttons still laid open stopped her moving with a firm grip.

“Sit.."

Hearing the command, she sat still not even breathing more than necessary.

She looked at him while his fingers circled her waist and his other hand played with her open hair, tucking some strands behind her ear...

“Why didn't you tell me, Khushi..?"

“Sir..?"

“About the students bullying you..?"