Khushi's eyes immediately snapped to him and her whole body froze when she saw him stand.

Khushi couldn't move.

She hated this and pulled the skirt down awkwardly.

Why was he standing up.?

Khushi gulped and saw his eyes darkening and she couldn't feel her legs with how he was walking towards her.

Why was he looking at her like that..?

Oh Devi Mayya...

Khushi chanted and wanted the ground to open up and swallow her.

He was walking towards her like a predator and Khushi took a step back and careened with the bathroom door.

Arnav looked her form from head to toe taking his time, eyes roaming and took great pleasure in the fact that he was the one to first see her like this.

He saw her taking a step back and gulped the desire from that gesture.

She looked like a prey and he loved it.

He wanted to dominate her in every way.

Just four inches from her, he stopped and saw her heaving chest and parted lips.

“Come here, Khushi" he whispered huskily offering a hand.

“I..." Khushi said and closed her eyes, not wanting to look at him again..

She lowered her head and bit her lower lip in nervousness..

He was creating havoc in her.

Never before she had felt so exposed or vulnerable.

Nor had she was given such look.

She was scared of it.

She shook her head as no trying to convey that if she took his hand then she knew that the touch of him will make her feel like she was in heaven and then he will leave her with harsh words that would land her again in the deepest pit of hell.

Arnav saw her shaking her head, declining the offer..

He crossed the four inches and pressed his whole body more like moulded against her, relishing in the sudden gasp and her eyes widening.

“S-Sir....?"

Arnav put one hand on her hand which covered her chest staying in between their bodies and removed it..

He put that behind his back and closed his eyes at that touch.

He could feel her hand trembling.

He opened his eyes to look directly at her eyes which was looking at him questioningly.

“Why?"

Arnav asked wanting to know the reason of her refusal.

“I.. I.. I can take care of the bruises sir.."

Khushi stammered not even moving an inch in the fear of brushing against him.

The word bruises snapped his attention from the lustful images forming in his mind.

He lifted her, ignoring her surprised yelp and took slow.. very slow steps to the centre of the room.

Her hands went around his neck and a whisper of..

“Arnav ji..."

He really really wanted to lower his head and capture those lips..

So fucking tempting...