oOo

Malfoy Manor – Wiltshire, England – 5:15 P.M

"Mistress?"

Narcissa tore her eyes away from her book and stared at the elf standing near the patio door; "Yes Mimi?" she asked.

The elf curtseyed and clasped her grubby hands together; "Mistress, there is a woman at the gates, she says that she's looking for Master Draco" she replied.

Narcissa frowned and dog-eared her novel; she placed it on top of the table and stood up. "Did she tell you who is she?" she asked.

Mimi shook her head and began squeezing her hand agitatedly; "Mimi tried, Mistress, but woman won't tell Mimi who is..." she replied.

"Let her in and bring her to the sitting room, I'll just get Lucius" Narcissa replied.

Mimi curtseyed again and disappeared with a loud crack.

"Why do you need to get me?"

Narcissa rolled her eyes upon seeing her husband lurking near the rose bushes; "Is that your new hobby now?" she asked sarcastically.

Lucius stared in confusion; "Whatever do you mean?" he asked.

Narcissa sighed; "Never mind" she replied.

Lucius walked towards his wife and stood right in front of her; "Why do you need me then?" he asked.

"Mimi just informed me that there's a woman looking for Draco" Narcissa said.

Lucius furrowed his brows; "Who is it?" he asked.

"That's what we'll find out, I told Mimi to take whoever it is to the sitting room" Narcissa replied.

Lucius nodded; "Okay, now let's go. We shouldn't let our guest waiting" he said before walking towards the house.

"Lucius..."

Lucius stopped in his tracks and turned towards his wife; "Yes?" he asked.

Narcissa began fidgeting with her hands; "Who do you think it could be?" she asked.

Lucius studied his wife's reaction and sighed; "I don't have the slightest idea love but we'll find out soon enough. So, let's go there and meet her" he said, offering his hand to her.

Narcissa took a deep breath and walked towards her husband; slowly she placed her hands in his and nodded.

Lucius squeezed her hand comfortingly; "Let's go..." he said.

Narcissa let him lead her.

oOo

Goldstein – Weasley's Flat, Birmingham, England – 5: 19 P.M.

Ginny was putting up the final touches on the cakes she's frosting when a loud knock resounded inside her flat; she huffed in annoyance as she chuck the spatula inside the mixing bowl. She wiped her hands on her apron and began padding towards the door; once she reached it, she pulled it open and met the gaze of man standing right in front of her.

"Gin..."

Ginny studied his appearance and let out a defeated sigh; "What are you doing here Ronald?" she asked exasperatedly.

Ron avoided her eyes and stared at his foot instead; "I---I just want to know if you know where Hermione is...I need to talk to her..." he replied.

"Who gave you the idea that I know where she is?" Ginny asked.

Ron met her gaze and threw her a pleading look; "Please Gin...I know you know where she is...I need to see her...I know you hate me and I don't have the right to ask you this but please Gin...please..." he begged.

Jaded (Dramione FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें