Chapter Twelve: Today my life begins

Start from the beginning

Harry puffed his chest; "Of course I'm confident, I'm Harry Potter" he joked.

Ginny burst out laughing.

Harry smiled; he then fixed the perch of his glass on top of his nose. "Back to Hermione, she's in Maldives we sent her there" he said.

"Yes, Torry already told me" Ginny said. She then wrinkled her nose; "But she never really told me, which friend" she said.

"We sent her to Malfoy's Beach House"

"Oh"

"Narcissa offered us a getaway for our anniversary and we haven't gotten the chance to take advantage of it, so, Torry called her and asked her if it's alright to send Hermione instead" Harry explained.

"That's nice of her" Ginny said.

Harry nodded; "I know, I didn't think that she would at first but it seems like she's quite taken with our girl" he said.

Ginny smiled; "Good for her, at least she's far away from all this mess" she said. She then frowned; "One more thing, Lavender's parents owled Mum and Dad, they want to talk about something but she did not specify. I forgot to ask Mum when we're owling, it must've slipped my mind" she said.

Harry furrowed his brows; "That's weird, I wonder what they want from Molly and Arthur" he said.

Ginny scowled; "Urgh! This is all Ron's fault! If he didn't think with his prick and remained faithful to Hermione then this wouldn't have happened! I bloody hate him right now!" she ranted.

Harry's face darkened; "I know how you feel, I feel the same for the arse" he replied.

Ginny sighed; "Well, there's really nothing to do right now. All has been said and done, I just hope that Hermione is alright, I worry for her..." she said.

"She will be fine, I guess she just needs time" Harry replied.

Ginny nodded in agreement.

"Daaaaadddddyyyyy!"

Harry's head snapped towards the voice; he let out a bright smile upon hearing tiny footsteps running towards his direction.

"I think little Candice wants her Dad back, well I won't keep you long. Thank you for letting me know" Ginny said.

Harry turned his head towards Ginny and let out a smile; "Thank you for not blowing a gasket" he said.

Ginny huffed; "You're lucky I love your girls" she said.

Harry laughed.

Ginny smiled; "I'll let you off now, I'll talk to you soon! Give my kisses to Torry and Candice! Cheerios!" she said happily.

Harry stood up from his perch; "Will do, see you soon!" he said.

Ginny waived her hand as she cut off the connection.

oOo

Malfoy's Beach House – Maldives Island – 6:45 P.M.

Hermione studied her hair one last time and smiled at her reflection; "Who would've thought that you'd behave in this kind of weather" she muttered to herself. She then plucked her clutch from the vanity and made sure that her wand is inside; she stepped into her wedge sandals and threw the mirror one last look.

Draco was rolling up his sleeves when he heard Hermione calling out for him; "I'm in here Hermione, just give me a sec" he hollered back.

"Okay, no rush, I'll just wait for you in the den" Hermione replied, her footsteps fading.