Chapter Five: I remember

Start from the beginning

Millicent smiled widely; "I'm not drunk!" she replied. She then patted the empty seat beside her; "I just had tad vodka to drink" she added.

Pansy moved towards the couch and sat down; "A little? You smell like a drunkard in Knockturn Alley!" she said distastefully while scrunching her nose.

Millicent cackled and leaned back; "I'm not!" she replied.

Pansy sighed and turned towards her friend; "What happened?" she asked concernedly.

Millicent groaned.

Pansy raised her pale brow; "Can you speak English? I don't understand groaning" she said.

Millicent turned her head towards Pansy and sighed; "He left..." she said vaguely.

"Who left?"

Millicent covered her face with her palms and began rubbing it furiously; "Ron left" she said.

Pansy kept silent, urging her friend to keep talking.

Millicent dropped her hands on her lap and sighed; "He chose the Mudblood" she spat. She then stood up and began pacing back and forth; "That fucking bastard chose that filthy blood over me! Can you believe that?" she bellowed.

Pansy leaned back on the couch and crossed her legs; "What did you expect Millie? You knew from the start that he's committed to her" she replied.

Millicent's head snapped towards Pansy and glared manically; "Are you defending them?" she asked sharply.

"Of course not!" Pansy replied. "I just want you to understand that whatever you're doing right now, the weasel is not worth all this shit" she added.

"BUT HE IS!" Millicent said while waiving her hands wildly.

"HE.IS.NOT! Because if he is then he would have had the balls to break if off with Granger the first time he screwed you! Wake up Millie! He doesn't give a bloody fuck about you! You were just convenient for him!" Pansy shrieked.

Millicent strode forward and planted a loud slap towards her friends face.

Pansy's head snapped sideways.

Millicent's eyes widen as her hand froze in mid-air; "P—Pans, I didn't mean to—I'm sorry" she stuttered.

Pansy hastily stood up and clenched her fist; she turned her back to her friend and padded toward the fire place. She scooped a hefty amount of floo powder and threw it on the grate, igniting the green flames. "I forgive you for slapping me" she said stonily. She then turned again and faced her friend; "But do it again and I will hex you're stupid arse into oblivion. Weasley does not love you nor care for you, live with it!" she said. She then stepped inside and shouted her destination clearly; the fire place burst into flames and she vanished almost instantly.

Millicent felt her knees gave in, making her fall into the couch with a loud thump; she then braised her elbows on top of her knees as she combed her fingers thru her messy hair.

oOo

"Did it meet your standards?" Theo asked while leaning on the door frame of his study.

Draco flicked the last page and turned towards his friend with a huge grin; "Yes it did. This is amazing" he said.

Theo smiled and shook his head.

Draco rolled the scrolls tightly and clasped the knot close; he slid it inside his satchel and stood up. "Well, thank you mate! I better head out, I still need to wake up early" he said.

"You're welcome; now, do you want to see Granger's latest victim?" Theo asked while wiggling his brows suggestively.

Draco thought for a minute and smiled; "Lets?" he asked.