I was caught off by his lips on mine, oh my god, his kissing me, Nicholas is kissing me I stood shocked my eyes widen , like I've been poured a very cold water.

His hands were all over my body he squeezed my waist and I gasped and he found the opportunity to plug his tongue inside my mouth , I really don't know how but I kissed him back.

His hand went under my skirt and he touched my skin, I felt my body suck with desire and feelings I've never tried to comprehend.

When ever am around him I tend to forget myself,and I don't realize anything, he deepened the kiss and we kissed each other passionately.

He started kissing my neck and I moaned,oh gosh his lips can do wonders, what are you doing to me beast ? His stealing my innocence seriously.

"Your mine Iyna...." He whispered.

.my eyes was closed tightly I hold him tight not to fall.
"You belong to only me...me alone" he whispered again.

He left me and I suddenly feel shy or should I say embarrassed to look at him,he took the flowers and walked out .

I realise the breath I've been holding, I touched my lips ...what the hell just happened?

I can't believe I just kissed my boss back , why didn't I push him away oh my goodness,i hit my head on my desk , stupid stupid stupid and very stupid girl ,that's what i am, why will I give in like that? Damn .

The rest of the day continued and Nicholas asked me to come into his office, I stood up and matched there am still quite uncomfortable of what happened between us a while ago.

I knocked on his office door and i heard come in.
I walked in and saw so many files on the desk.
What the hell is going on here ?

"Am here " I said.

"Um...Iyna we need to arrange this files in right order, starting from the blue ones, am sorry but you might go late today " he said Calmly, hmm he seem calm now .

"Alright sir"

Soon we started working on the files together.

Nicholas's p.o.v

I really don't know what got into me today, when I saw does flowers with her I wondered who gave it to her then when I discovered it was Collins who gave her , I lost it.

His Trying to take Iyna from me which i won't allow, never .that's what he did with Dorris, I won't let him into Iyna I will kill him, but kissing her feels so good, I could feel how my body hit up when I kissed her earlier damn, she's so intoxicating, something I don't wish to let go off, mere touching her makes me grow hard , damn this girl just do the unwanted to me without trying, and I swear I like it.

There's so many work to be done so I asked Iyna we do it together, I really want her close to me.

We began working on the files one after the other , they are lots of them, I could see she was already tired , I stare at her as she concentrated on the work , her long beautiful hair fell to her face and she pushed it back .

Her hand looks so small and she looks so beautiful, this girl is really making me feel different,i don't get possessive over women not even Dorris but her, I just find myself doing it.

She removed her shoes from her foot and tie her hair up and Knelt down to continue the file arrangements.

I chuckled.
She looked up at me and I faced my own files I secretly glanced at her and she was concentrated back again, she's so little and funny .

We worked for about 3 hours , gosh this files took so much time, when i looked over at her ,she was already sleeping.

She looks so tender and beautiful,her head was rested on the center glass table in the center of my office and files were all over her, I looked at the time it's already to 9 .

I gently got up and lifted her in my arms she feels so light , I don't think am holding a thing, damn I like how she fit perfectly in my arms.
I took her and placed her gently on my couch, I stare at her beautiful face and moved her hair from her forehead, she looks so peaceful sleeping I smiled getting up  I got back to continue the files since it's not much again , I quickly did it, naturally if it was another woman I would have fired her for sleeping while she have things to do , but iyna ? I chuckled.

Her phone rang and I picked it ,it was Tobi calling.

"Hello tobi" I said .

"Oh !prince charming,its you am really worried Iyna isn't back yet" she said.

"Don't worry she's here with me , I will bring her home soon" I said .

"Alright then... thanks" she said and hanged up.

I looked at Iyna and gently lifted her in my arms , gosh she's such a deep sleeper , I took her to my car and return to my office to get her things .

After I was done I went into my car and drove off since I told Diva to go home,which is my mansion.

I would have really loved to take her to my house But I already told Tobi am bringing her home.

But it was okay for me to hold such an angel in my arms , I look over at her and smiled .

What are you doing to me iynaama Hayes?

______________