Jughead gasped a little as I heard him shuffle about "I'm on my way to the hospital."

"No, please meet me at Jennifer's trailer." I spoke, closing my eyes for a second taking a deep breath "please."

"Of course, I'm on my way there now." Jughead spoke as I heard a door slam "I love you, Juliet, please drive safe."

"I love you, too." I smiled "I will, see you soon." I said before handing up.

I started up my bike, driving away as I let my tears fall.
.
.
.
.
Jughead was sitting on the steps of the trailer as I stopped my bike, climbing off and running into his embrace, we stood like that for awhile, him kissing my head and whispering kind things into my ear, making me calm down.

"Are you okay?" He asked, pulling away and wiping my tears, I shook my head "I don't think so, I'm scared." I whimpered.

"I'll be with you, I'm not leaning you to deal with this alone." He smiled, leaning down and kissing me gently, I pushed my lips harder against his as we kissed passionately, my hands pulling against his hair, getting a small moan to escape his perfect lips.

I giggled as I pulled away, he pouted as I shook my head. "I'm going to get Rose." I spoke grabbing my keys for the trailer "go in and turn on the heating and put a movie on." I handed him the keys and kissed his lips again before walking away "on and make it child friendly." I shouted.

I knocked on FP's trailer and smiled slightly as he opened the door. "Juliet, are you here for Rose?" He asked as I nodded. He wrapped his arms around me as I hugged him. "Thanks for looking after her." I said, he kissed the top of my head and held me at shoulders length. "Jen will get through this, she's a strong woman."

I smiled and nodded. "Wulie!" I heard Rose shout as the sound of little footsteps ran towards the door "grandpa gave me this." She shouted as she held up a little leather jacket. I raised my brow at the 'grandpa' part.

"She just started to call me that, so I let her." FP laughed as I nodded, I mean Caroline doesn't seem like she's going to get better, Jennifer did ring me yesterday to say a social worker would be coming to sort something out, that reminds me, I'll have to speak to the social worker now.

"Come on Rose, say goodbye." I said, grabbing Rose's bag and jacket, Rose turned around and hugged FP's leg, for a 1 year old She was very smart, no wonder she can talk better then I probably can.

Rose held her hands up as I picked her up, I said goodbye to FP and walked back to the trailer, opening the door and placing Rose on the floor, she immediately spotted Jughead and squealed "Juggy!"

I chuckled softly and moved towards the kitchen, grabbing two mugs and a sippy cup, turning on the kettle as I made Rose some juice. "Juggy, do you want coffee or tea?" I asked, screwing the lid on the sippy cup.

"I'd love a coffee." He replied as he played with Rose on the floor, a random movie was playing on the tv.

I made Jughead a coffee and made myself some Tea, placing his on the table by the couch leaning down to kiss jughead's head as I heard him chuckle slightly, I handed Rose her juice as she thanked me.

Sipping on my tea I sighed softly, I knew the shock of Jennifer being in hospital hadn't passed yet, something didn't feel right, keeping my tears in felt better then letting them out, I didn't need to scare Rose, that's the last thing I needed to do.